news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-25-2009, 01:32 PM   #16
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

u got a point

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 02:58 PM   #17
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah, I had a bad pimple problem back in the middle school/early high school time also, and it can be real hard to deal with. The Oxy pads and cream didn't seem to help much. So I went to the dermatologist and they gave me some strong ass stuff called Retina A or something like that. After trying it, I didn't want to use it much after that though. I started using Ivory soap a lot on my face, and that would help dry my skin out more than a bunch of other soaps. And with more facial hair coming in, I think that helped with the oils on my face too. My older sister still has problems with pimples sometimes, so I can pass that site on to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 03:17 PM   #18
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Yeah, I had a bad pimple problem back in the middle school/early high school time also, and it can be real hard to deal with. The Oxy pads and cream didn't seem to help much. So I went to the dermatologist and they gave me some strong ass stuff called Retina A or something like that. After trying it, I didn't want to use it much after that though. I started using Ivory soap a lot on my face, and that would help dry my skin out more than a bunch of other soaps. And with more facial hair coming in, I think that helped with the oils on my face too. My older sister still has problems with pimples sometimes, so I can pass that site on to her.
yea i know what u mean about that,most people who have not had an issue with pimples or acne would not understand that no matter how manly you are,hardcore u are or whatever,it affects your life in a way,like gzarector said earlier,some people take it harder than others, whilst others try to find a solution,those oxy pads used to burn the shit outta my face,same with pro activ and shit,and as for dermatologists,they can only do so much but yea,pass this on to ya sis, im almost certain that it will help her without a doubt..all she needs is to be faithful to the proceedure for atleast 2 weeks and she will have guaranteed results

props for taking this thread serious checktwo

Old 01-25-2009, 03:21 PM   #19
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i had a problem also, i went on something call Roacatane or someshit, kinda worked the first batch, went off them, got on them again, never had more than one pimple since.

they say the more times you get on it the less likey they are to come back

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 03:52 PM   #20
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

thats true too

Old 01-25-2009, 04:07 PM   #21
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

fuck pro active fuck all that acne shit, shit is gross....i have flawless skin.

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 04:14 PM   #22
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you will age faster than people with pimples - fact

Old 01-25-2009, 04:17 PM   #23
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

me? please hahahaha, i am for ever 21.. but nah for real, i look way younger than my age...

For the GenChat pervs
Old 01-25-2009, 04:23 PM   #24
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

the oils in your skin that create pimples are the same oils for elastisity - hence you will wrinkle B4 pimple people.

Old 01-25-2009, 04:28 PM   #25
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it's funny when people who never had zits or fucked up teeth in high school, get older and have to get braces and start getting bad pimples when they're like 35.

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 04:49 PM   #26
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
the oils in your skin that create pimples are the same oils for elastisity - hence you will wrinkle B4 pimple people.
ooh i see, but when ur up there in age who gives a rats a knoose!

For the GenChat pervs
Old 01-25-2009, 04:50 PM   #27
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
ooh i see, but when ur up there in age who gives a rats a knoose!
i plan to be fucking 20 year olds when im 50, dunno bout you

sean conoery n shit, "bond, james bond"

Old 01-25-2009, 06:33 PM   #28
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Hahahaha When Im Fifty Im Gonna Look Like Im 30

For the GenChat pervs
Old 01-25-2009, 06:40 PM   #29
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i'll be 30 in a few years, if i shave my beard i look fucking 16 haha. my wife forbids it, because she's 8 years older than me and she feels it makes her look all old and shit. stfu i say, you are.

babies get real bad acne sometimes. but they don't give a shit.

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 06:44 PM   #30
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Werd, Thats Wat Am Sayin

For the GenChat pervs