news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 01-26-2009, 08:14 PM   #1
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45
Default Nu P.C.P.banger,"Move Sumthin"Prod.by Ty Black

finally got my own recording equipment...i luv this joint, this is my first time engineering a track yall...lemme know how i did...peace

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=886308

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 08:21 PM   #2
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Peace To 'ty Black For Certyfied Free Beats.....'

Jig U Killed The Beat, Shit Sounds Nice Imo. We Went To School On This One Lol!
Old 01-26-2009, 09:11 PM   #3
GameOfDeath
Half Long Twice Strong

GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The vocals are on point there is too much bottom on the beat though I can barely hear the melody. Don't know if that is something you did or Ty. But the vocals are clear.
Archived Beats - GameOfDeath|Soundclick

Be on the lookout for this mass murderous suspect...coming...
GameOfDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 09:17 PM   #4
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

i think thats the way the track was done cuz as much as we tried to clean it up...it still had too much bass. thanx for the feed my dude,peace

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 09:20 PM   #5
MaXiMus Da MaNtis
Wu Vatican

MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sick...... i agree wit GOD about the bass....its distorting
MaXiMus Da MaNtis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 09:51 PM   #6
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Aw Man We Had A Fuckin Battle With That Distortion, Had Us Checkin Our Equiptment N Shit Like Wtf... But Yea, Peace!
Old 01-26-2009, 11:23 PM   #7
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

MY WRITTEN TO THIS JOINT.

Quote:
mind elevation, duh earths rotation,

niggaz is changin the station, in every city of the nation

brain manipulation, of that dollar inflation,

y cats is hatin, like we rollin with satan.

jewelry store casin with the fuckin free mason.
crack headz basEin in the pissy stair caseIn,
heart beat racein, like they co star in a flick wit jason,

henny burinin the throat cuz aint no coke rly chasen,
i heard the masons are stagin, duh second commin of christ,
shine blu beams to da earth causin a change in our life,
hologram of the lord so evry body can cee,
sourround sound of the trumpets high def dvd,

the lizard race in the place ,
wit a million reptilian scales on their face,
cuz we havent evolved-- from our devilsh ways,
we trapped in this space,

like sum fuckin puppets on strings,

the only real soldiers is da cats locked in the bings,
tryna cleanse their soul from the sin,
all the while chekin niggaz dead on their chin...
Old 01-27-2009, 12:44 AM   #8
Slide
underground

Slide crouching tiger
Send a message via ICQ to Slide

Man this is good shit. I liked it.
Slide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 02:44 AM   #9
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LMAO at the return of the dickless gimp dub!
i love that shit! lmao!
Old 01-27-2009, 06:28 AM   #10
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

hahhaha i knew u would lol..
Old 01-27-2009, 06:31 AM   #11
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i have shitty pc speakers but the bass doesnt sound to bad to me, only thing is the voices under skamps lines at the start, bit annoying - but hell man, you guys get 10x better each track you drop.

nice work i enjoyed it.

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 06:45 AM   #12
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

thanks mech..
Old 01-27-2009, 06:55 AM   #13
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you know i only speak the truth - peace.

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 08:42 AM   #14
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you still sound like your rapping with a brick in your mouth jigsaw. Your written's are fine but i just don't like the sound of your voice, your words are said quickly with alot of breaks in between...you should draw your words out more to cover over those breaks and try and not sound like your hyper-ventilating.

skampoe needs weightwatchers

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 11:10 AM   #15
Noyz
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Noyz prodigal sonNoyz prodigal sonNoyz prodigal sonNoyz prodigal sonNoyz prodigal sonNoyz prodigal son

Feeling this one. Nothing complex, just two MC's tearing the track up.