news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-27-2009, 11:00 AM   #91
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
senator double chin...2 things.

See a doctor as you may have a skin condition called Rosacia.

The second is just admit you have a homosexual man crush on Pat. Its very weird.

When i thought you were the guy on the right of that pictures of two lovers on vacation in the Isle of Man, i thought you were funny, cuz you kinda looked like one of those dry witted, sarcastic Brits.
When i found out you were the ruddy jellyroll on the left who can't grow facial hair, I lost all respect for you.

Just like that. And now within posts, it has been reaffirmed strongly.
*sigh*

Please, Nicky, can we start again.

I am neither of those people in the photos posted by Pat.

Nor do I really work for Meals On Wheels.

Capiche?
Old 01-27-2009, 11:01 AM   #92
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

This place is getting weirder as people continually try to claim they are too good for it and the people yet visit everyday. Just admit you like it.

I got robby digital, aka nbajam, aka slang gargoyle PMing me trying to get me to guess where he is from by giving me 'blues clues' as he called it, then proceeding to try to convince me he is so much more successful than everyone else and only comes on here because he works 'long hours' and is online during that time.
He then proceeded to talk about his venture capital and how he is working on some big project.
All to try to convince me that he was above all of this in 'real life'.

This, my friends, is WUCORP 2009
Old 01-27-2009, 11:03 AM   #93
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
*sigh*

Please, Nicky, can we start again.

I am neither of those people in the photos posted by Pat.

Nor do I really work for Meals On Wheels.

Capiche?
you continually amaze me
Old 01-27-2009, 11:04 AM   #94
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I've told you numerous times these things.

I have also told people on here who my primary account is.

I have also told people about the Poetry you pm'd to Blackula.

Yet all things are ignored in favour of Skampoe's dyslexia.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:06 AM   #95
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ya wa?

AOTY
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 11:09 AM   #96
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
I've told you numerous times these things.

I have also told people on here who my primary account is.

I have also told people about the Poetry you pm'd to Blackula.

Yet all things are ignored in favour of Skampoe's dyslexia.
i guess nobody pays you much attention
Old 01-27-2009, 11:13 AM   #97
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Robby is from some place called Maine...?

Is that right?

I am not aware of where this is in the USA, but i think it is a farming town or something?

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 11:19 AM   #98
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

its some fishing state with really small cities and it snows about 9 months out of the year. Nobody goes there. They are basicallly almost Canada.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:42 AM   #99
Masta Chilla
Fist of Justice

Masta Chilla crouching tigerMasta Chilla crouching tiger
Send a message via ICQ to Masta Chilla Send a message via MSN to Masta Chilla

i fuck pumpkins
Masta Chilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 11:46 AM   #100
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

I feel like ODB at 3:00