news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-27-2009, 05:05 PM   #16
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Howard Walawitz on the Big Bang Theory show is a gangsta Jew.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 05:46 PM   #17
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This thread belongs in KTL.

Surprisingly, I enjoy tennis. One day like 3 years ago, my old roommate and I were trying to get a game of basketball together and we couldn't get enough people together, so we found some tennis rackets and we just started playing tennis.

Tennis is actually pretty fun to play, and after I started playing it, I started watching it sometimes.

I understand that a lot of people think it is gay, and I can't really argue that it isn't, but I like tennis.

It feels good to get that off my chest.

Thanks for listening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 06:00 PM   #19
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

can the bomb excuse be used for the cold and shitty weather in England??
Old 01-27-2009, 06:07 PM   #20
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
This thread belongs in KTL.

Surprisingly, I enjoy tennis. One day like 3 years ago, my old roommate and I were trying to get a game of basketball together and we couldn't get enough people together, so we found some tennis rackets and we just started playing tennis.

Tennis is actually pretty fun to play, and after I started playing it, I started watching it sometimes.

I understand that a lot of people think it is gay, and I can't really argue that it isn't, but I like tennis.

It feels good to get that off my chest.

Thanks for listening.
Word. I accually found that if your in rather good shape, it isnt all that hard either.

There was this girl on the tennis team in High School that I was smashin with. Thing was is we didnt have shit in common, so I ended up playing with her after school n shit and we bonded
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 06:09 PM   #21
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
so I ended up playing with her after school n shit and we bonded

I commend anyone who can balance a healthy sporting lifestyle with their gang affiliated activities.
Old 01-27-2009, 06:09 PM   #22
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That brings up a good point. Tennis chicks, in both high school and college, are fine. Thick, tone thighs and asses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 06:38 PM   #23
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I never follow the Australian open...might be because its early in the year.

PLayers always withdrawling because of the heat...saying its not tennis its who can last longer in the heat.

Agassi trained in Las Vegas all the time...said he always thought it was one of the challenges to play there.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 06:57 PM   #24
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I once got a tenisball smashed into my nuts. That's the only slightly related reply I could think of for this topic.

Also, when Skampoe says interwebs lol he means this site

http://spaceghetto.net/sandbox/

Space Ghetto.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 07:17 PM   #25
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I heard that Agassi cut his hair years back in order to play in the Australian Open.

Old 01-27-2009, 07:21 PM   #26
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms

blame those niggas for the holocaust and done.

close thread, move to jewroosalem, and dap a migrant palestinian.

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"
DUMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 07:43 PM   #27
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
I commend anyone who can balance a healthy sporting lifestyle with their gang affiliated activities.
we usually played jus after school, so yea I had time later in the day for other things, in case you were concerned
Old 01-27-2009, 07:52 PM   #28
check two
N.I.

Well around my way, there are some gang members that play rival gangs in tennis and bowling.

Old 01-27-2009, 07:58 PM   #29
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Well around my way, there are some gang members that play rival gangs in tennis and bowling.
like in South Park?
Old 01-27-2009, 08:11 PM   #30
check two
N.I.

No, real life man, real life.