news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-29-2009, 03:07 AM   #31
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I will also compare it to a jewish balloon.
Old 01-29-2009, 03:08 AM   #32
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

just come correct - you have fallen off like heat

funny - alot of my enemies get banned for long times, wonder why that is *smiles pondering*

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 03:09 AM   #33
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Now lets check out a mouse deejaying.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 03:09 AM   #34
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol

Old 01-29-2009, 03:10 AM   #35
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

do you have a really nasal voice?
you posts come out in a nasal voice and if this is so i will use it to insult you and humiliate you infront of GAVIN SKAMPOE DURAG and all the other posters

even HAN will laugh at my jokes, ....Fredy Mech...
Old 01-29-2009, 03:11 AM   #36
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the fact Dookie is a redneck trapped in a nigerians nose is the very origin of our eternal eBeef.

He made a thread about how he wasn't black and hgow he didn't want to be considered black.

i replied with PSA 4 TSA.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 03:16 AM   #37
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Now this is something the whole family can enjoy.

Old 01-29-2009, 03:16 AM   #38
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
do you have a really nasal voice?
you posts come out in a nasal voice and if this is so i will use it to insult you and humiliate you infront of GAVIN SKAMPOE DURAG and all the other posters

even HAN will laugh at my jokes, ....Fredy Mech...
the sun even shines on an elephants ass sometime, when you post 16.67 (wOOOw) times a day your bound to make someone laugh.

Old 01-29-2009, 03:21 AM   #39
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

no that's a lie, you responded with PSA for TSA 1 after i said that I'm not an african american in the sense that you are because you and i, because im an african, have as much in common culturally as me and a white person who you being an african american have an identical culture to other then the fact that its seen as normal when you talk with a southern accent and not when a white person that isn't from the south does it, and for this reason we are different.

then 2

then i made ether

then you made three

then you made four (idk, i don't remember this one but i guess it exists)

then you had that psychological breakdown,
then started digging in the trash can for meat
then you got all those business plans you made done cause YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT..

came back as you,
then got banned then came back as general wise and got banned
then got unbanned

idk i dont wanna do this with you for like 4 years and clearly you already lost, your like a skinny black guy thats fighting the fat black bitch and he keeps going up to her and gets knocked down, but cause she's a women he doesn't want that to be the end of it so he gets up and gets knocked down again and again and your thinking 'oh god, what the fuck can he possibly do to redeem himself, if he gets knocked out one more, OOOHHHH!!!, there he goes"

so idk if he ever gives up but the moral of the story is im having a hard time going to bed with raekwon talking about 'cocaine easters'

Last edited by TSA; 01-29-2009 at 03:27 AM. Reason: to elaborate more to keep my imagine from being destroyed by stylemaster infront of my peers and popular girls
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 03:23 AM   #40
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
THIS IS COCAINE EASTER
Old 01-29-2009, 03:23 AM   #41
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post

hahahaha.

likes to get fucked by a horse and he married a cow.
Old 01-29-2009, 03:24 AM   #42
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

Last edited by NIGHT MAYOR; 01-29-2009 at 03:26 AM.
Old 01-29-2009, 03:25 AM   #43
Robert
1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
hahahaha.

likes to get fucked by a horse and he married a cow.
I guess if I ever see someone at the beach with obvious bite marks on their back I will know why.

Old 01-29-2009, 03:34 AM   #44
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ahhhh, the dramatic and epic return of GAVIN

And just before posting today i took your video out of my sig this morning, fuck it. Now iv just got some faggot nigga dancing.

Where in gods name did you come up with Dookie D?

Durag is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 03:35 AM   #45
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
idk i dont wanna do this with you for like 4 years.'

orly?

yet whats the 1st thing you do when you saw my name?

don't play yourself.

you love having me around.
you love talking about me.
you love saying my name.
you do it when i'm here.
you do it when i'm gone.
you are my biggest fan.

i can live with that.

i 'll know i've lost when you stop saying my name.
as long as you cling to my dick i can never lose.