news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-30-2009, 01:45 AM   #16
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
^ truth

Off topic, but I need to know the beat/track you used for the background music when u were wearing that ski mask in that youtube vid.......the one where you couldn't believe Pat Bateman was the Corp's pimp......

It's been driving me crazy, because the song is ill, but forget where its from.....

thanx appreciate it.....

classic materials

instrumental off mecca and the sould brotha
petE rock and cl smooth

ANGER IN THE NATION

fitting title right?
peep the intro
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 02:00 AM   #17
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what im saying is Gen chat is even better when wuchamber is doing better and when wuchamber is doing bad gen chat sucks, which sucks for me cause on weekdays i have nothing funner to do

though im finding out getting in my car and going to random places is the shit.

Remember when 8 diagrams was about to come out?
Gen chat was the SHIT, everyone came out of nowhere, shit was hilarious, and everyone was always online so there was no dry spots, but they were online to check 8 diagrams news and shit

wuchamber viewer wise was at record levels.

then as wu stops dropping shit less ppl log on except addicts like ourselves and it gets wack again.

no faggy threadsmania bullshit cause that's ruining lives, just wu dropping material.

watch, i bet the week of CL2 dropping will be the bitchest shit in gen chat since last december. These past 2 days have been better then this past week i was about to make a thread about how it sucks here then criminology dropped. This site, as strange as it sounds, is almost 100% wutang reliant even when you dont think so.
Old 01-30-2009, 02:10 AM   #18
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thats was my point.
it makes perfect sense.
this is a wutang site.
without wu this site is pretty irrelevant.
Old 01-30-2009, 02:17 AM   #19
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

true if this wasn't a Wu site id be outside working out right now
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 03:49 AM   #20
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
what im saying is Gen chat is even better when wuchamber is doing better and when wuchamber is doing bad gen chat sucks, which sucks for me cause on weekdays i have nothing funner to do

though im finding out getting in my car and going to random places is the shit.

Remember when 8 diagrams was about to come out?
Gen chat was the SHIT, everyone came out of nowhere, shit was hilarious, and everyone was always online so there was no dry spots, but they were online to check 8 diagrams news and shit

wuchamber viewer wise was at record levels.

then as wu stops dropping shit less ppl log on except addicts like ourselves and it gets wack again.

no faggy threadsmania bullshit cause that's ruining lives, just wu dropping material.

watch, i bet the week of CL2 dropping will be the bitchest shit in gen chat since last december. These past 2 days have been better then this past week i was about to make a thread about how it sucks here then criminology dropped. This site, as strange as it sounds, is almost 100% wutang reliant even when you dont think so.
True, i hadnt really picked up on that before.

The wu-chamber is usually shit, and full of fags, but it can be the best place on the site when theres some dope news. CL2 should liven the place up a lot.
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 04:21 AM   #21
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

plenty fresh blood too
Old 01-30-2009, 05:32 AM   #22
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wu Tang has pretty much nothing to do with this site still being active.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 05:39 AM   #23
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

A former member comments on the new Rae track on Kanye West's blog.

Good to know she is staying healthy.

Old 01-30-2009, 05:52 AM   #24
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
Wu Tang has pretty much nothing to do with this site still being active.

you are so controversial. thumbs up for choosing controversy over intelligent commentary. that's what i call sticking to your guns.

the lead up to release of 8D brought a ridiculous amount of traffic to this site.
traffic = interaction
interaction =exchange of ideas
exhange of ideas = increased entertainment value
increased ent value=increased activity
activity=money from ads

you think new members find this site by googling "controversial Australian psuedo-intellectuals?"
no. they google wutang.

only someone who has nothing to do with wutang would feel confident enough to say such an asinine remark on a wutang site.

somebody please euthanize this semite

Last edited by Uncle Steezo; 01-30-2009 at 05:55 AM.
Old 01-30-2009, 05:56 AM   #25
Longbongcilvaringz

uhg

I can't believe i have to have this guy post after me here all the time now.

I don't understand why he keeps going.

Give it up, you're an old guy, with a kid etc.

Anyway, we've all heard it before, i'm not going to repeat it.

Just give up though.

Old 01-30-2009, 05:59 AM   #26
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

*cough cough* what happend to the youtube movie

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 06:54 AM   #27
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i just came across this place a few months ago. i wasn't looking for info on wu releases or downloads, i was just looking a place to bullshit with some folks who were like-minded. there's a few funny, intelligent dudes who's posts i enjoy reading, but there's a lot of paranoid, delusional youngsters with no real grasp of how the world works. but they don't bother me, what bothers me is coming in here hoping to something interesting in the gen chat and it's dead ass.

oh, and im gonna need to see those noods you guys keep talking about. thanks in advance...
cutn' heads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 07:13 AM   #28
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

The people I speak of know who they are.

How much of a loser do you have to be to hang around a site that was built for a fan base you arent even part of for 2-3 years? What purpose do you serve? Who are you trying to "get back at" ??? Imagine some one hanging around a Jonas Brothers site like a creep just to post in general chat or discussion for reasons unknown.

Damn you could be spending that time making extra money or working at a boys and girls club in your community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 10:18 AM   #29
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
The people I speak of know who they are.

How much of a loser do you have to be to hang around a site that was built for a fan base you arent even part of for 2-3 years? What purpose do you serve? Who are you trying to "get back at" ??? Imagine some one hanging around a Jonas Brothers site like a creep just to post in general chat or discussion for reasons unknown.

Damn you could be spending that time making extra money or working at a boys and girls club in your community.
i know, dudes be wastin their time hanging round a site for a rap group who is 5%, dislikes white folks and reps a culture they have never even witnessed 1st hand.
i just laugh.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:40 AM   #30
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

How much of a loser do you have do BE to make a thread saying how wack KRS One is, on a HIP HOP forum, and have 25k posts on that hip hop forum.

I mean, theres alot of famous 80's rappers you could choose to get mad at. But to choose the ONE rapper who is unvirsally the most revered and loved by all artists and critics as a definition of real hip hop, but you decide to say he's wack, "to be cool".

And imagine if you did all that, while rocking a sig qoute boasting that you were the "BOOM BAP ERA OF RAP", that was made by another poster who engages with dickrubbing with you on a regular basis.

And the, imagine, if you spent roughly 6 months of you life in one section of the forum purely for bashing everything releated to Cuban Linx 2, like obsesseing over how WACK cuban linx 2 is gonna be, telling EVRYONE that you are CERTAIN how WACK Cuban Linx 2 is gonna be, even laughing at anyone for getting EXCITED for Cuban Linx 2. And then, you hear a pretty mediocre mixtape track, that does even compare to previous Raekwon tracks like state of grace and Shawty Penelope, you hear this track, AND YOU CHANGE YOUR WHOLE "SCHTICK" BASED ON THIS ONE MEDICORE TRACK!!!

ELOHELZ!!!1111#@

The whole carefully obsesive charactwer you built for yourself as a general Wu Hater, Cuban Linx hater, RZA hater, was all DROPPED on one mediocre mixtape track.

Real much??

DUCK SEAZON FAGGOT