news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-31-2009, 04:56 PM   #1
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE
Default THE COOL KIDS TABLE-who gets to sit an who doesnt?

skampoe
tsa
stylemaster
fredy mech

will always sit at the head of the wu corp cool kids table..

my point is all of ya'll are irrelevant, so stop takin shots at us, specially me.

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 04:58 PM   #2
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

What'd I do? :l
Old 01-31-2009, 04:59 PM   #3
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Why would I want to sit at a kid's table anyway? lol

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 05:01 PM   #4
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

if it were'nt for me tissa style and mech, genchat would suck more than wat it does already, this place ''genchat aint shit with out us so repect ya elder gods!

For the GenChat pervs
Old 01-31-2009, 05:02 PM   #5
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

General chat was around and funny before you's were here.

Old 01-31-2009, 05:02 PM   #6
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ahahahaha. That is the wackest cool kids table ever.

You probably don't understand the full dynamics of a cafeteria, as you dropped out of high school, but that is very close to being the goth kids table.

Plus, when I went to school, nobody wanted to sit with the short, fat kid who smelled funny anyway.

All making somebody lose their appetite, because you could see the half-chewed food in the spaces where theyre missing teeth, asking everybody all out of breath if theyre going to finish their dessert....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 05:03 PM   #7
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
cuz thats where all the cool kids hang out,

plus no one wants to sit with bonerfarm jerkerwrists and the rest of the losers

For the GenChat pervs
Old 01-31-2009, 05:05 PM   #8
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Check Two gets taken on his first date:

Fuck a cool kids table.

The cool who think they are at the cool kids table are never at the real cool kids table. Thats fact.

The actual cool kids are always the ones playin the back, looking down on them kids, and actually the ones who get the most pussy.
Old 01-31-2009, 05:06 PM   #9
Killa BB
Online Now

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ha sthe position of Kool Kidz TableTop Dancer already been filled?
Old 01-31-2009, 05:07 PM   #10
check two
N.I.

B, you're not invited cause you're racist against blind people.

Old 01-31-2009, 05:08 PM   #11
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

yea, im good. im gonna sit at the white cool kids table
Old 01-31-2009, 05:09 PM   #12
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
ahahahaha. That is the wackest cool kids table ever.

You probably don't understand the full dynamics of a cafeteria, as you dropped out of high school, but that is very close to being the goth kids table.

Plus, when I went to school, nobody wanted to sit with the short, fat kid who smelled funny anyway.

All making somebody lose their appetite, because you could see the half-chewed food in the spaces where theyre missing teeth, asking everybody all out of breath if theyre going to finish their dessert....
sits with fermi and the rest of the losers at that other table.

For the GenChat pervs
Old 01-31-2009, 05:12 PM   #13
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
Check Two gets taken on his first date:

Fuck a cool kids table.

The cool who think they are at the cool kids table are never at the real cool kids table. Thats fact.

The actual cool kids are always the ones playin the back, looking down on them kids, and actually the ones who get the most pussy.
oops. forgot about u laced, u will always have a spot on the table cuz u dont feel the need to recycle tha same lame jokes like the rest of these fags, we r innovators..

For the GenChat pervs
Old 01-31-2009, 05:13 PM   #14
check two
N.I.

Why is Shaq carrying me?

Old 01-31-2009, 05:14 PM   #15
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

only the real playaz sit here

For the GenChat pervs