news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-01-2009, 11:59 AM   #1
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Pittsburgh City Schools have a 2 hour delay tomorrow morning because of the SuperBowl

City schools set two-hour 'Super Bowl' delay Monday
Friday, January 30, 2009
By Joe Smydo, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Regardless of which team prevails in the Super Bowl, students in the Pittsburgh Public Schools might consider themselves winners.
The school district yesterday said it will operate on a two-hour delay Monday, not because of ice, snow or freezing temperatures but because folks will be up late Sunday watching the big game.
Superintendent Mark Roosevelt is no fan of delaying or canceling school, even in bad weather.
But Mr. Roosevelt said there's no reason to ignore the Super Bowl's potential impact on school operations. Asked whether he feared student and staff absenteeism, he said he hoped the delay would help to mitigate any problem.
The district, which also operated on a two-hour delay the day after the Steelers won Super Bowl XL three years ago, called the delay a safety precaution. Chief of Staff Lisa Fischetti said bus companies will have extra time to get vehicles on the road and to children waiting at bus stops.
Generally, two-hour weather delays are for students, not teachers and support staff, Pittsburgh Federation of Teachers President John Tarka said. But he noted that Monday's delay will be for PFT-represented employees too.
According to the union Web site, the PFT workers' inclusion in Monday's delay is a "makeup" for the inconvenience some experienced Dec. 22, when the district initially called a two-hour weather delay and then canceled school. By that time, the union said, many employees were already at work.
The Super Bowl delay appears to be a 'Burgh thing. The Phoenix Union, Glendale Union and Tempe Union districts in Arizona said they will operate on their usual schedules, though a Glendale employee noted the game starts at 4:38 p.m. for viewers in the Mountain Time Zone, two hours earlier than in Pittsburgh.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 12:07 PM   #2
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't really care who wins the super bowl, as my giants lost and I am bitter. But I have found myself kind of rooting for the cardinals because they are the underdog, but mainly because steelers fans are gay as shit.

Now, not the ones that are actually from pittsburgh, but the millions of bandwagon fans.

How do you feel, art, as a native pittsburgher, about all these fickle, faggot, bandwagon fans across the country?

DO you hate them for being fake??(like I did everyone who claimed to be a giants fan after last year's superbowl) or do you like it because it increases the overall success and buzz of your franchize?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 12:15 PM   #3
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

art vandelay tomorrow morning celebrating the 2 hour delay

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 12:15 PM   #4
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

a lot of those fans from around the country are former pittsburghers, but yeah there are a lot of bandwagon fans. a lot of those fans are people that grew up during the 70s when the steelers won 4 super bowls by beating the shit out of people with jack lambert, mel blount and mean joe greene. a lot of those fans gravitated to pittsburgh's style. now you got steeler fans like snoop dogg and cappadonna.

and don't forget rae's line

God came in, aimin like Terry Bradshaw

Old 02-01-2009, 12:21 PM   #5
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yo didn't terry bradshaw have a late night talk show for a few seconds?
that shit was magic johnson-esque, except i don't think he had the wu on.

i remember magic had the wu

they performed visionz

and it was good

Rob vs Bob
Old 02-01-2009, 12:28 PM   #6
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Why not put this in Sports Zone? It shows that some places might take sports a little 'too seriously'. But I guess there isn't much to do in Pittsburgh besides look at the abandoned factories and fuck fat girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 12:30 PM   #7
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Rob vs Bob
Old 02-01-2009, 12:30 PM   #8
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

i forgot how great scranton wilkes-barre was doing. i'm sure their's a lot of great jobs and hot girls there.