news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-29-2009, 08:12 PM   #16
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Any comments on that Houston scrub who stepped on that other guy's face and then his teammates high fived him?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 09:48 PM   #17
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Totally Classless Move I Cant Believe That Guy Kept His Cool Because I Wouldnt
Have Truthfully Even If It Wasnt Me And That Was My Teamate I Would Have Tried To Attack Him.
Old 01-29-2009, 09:49 PM   #18
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

What The Fuck Was With Duke Letting Up That Weak In Bounds To Win It. They Seem To Stall For Long Periods Of Time Offensivly.
Old 01-29-2009, 11:09 PM   #19
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
Please note that my connecticut huskies are poised to be the #1 team in the nation.

When they consistently play like they give a shit, I think they are the most talented team in the country.

Fuck the haters.
thats the problem wif recruiting new yorkers....they never play as hard as they claim they do.
Old 01-30-2009, 11:20 AM   #20
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CHICAGO (AP)—Ryan Toolson scored 63 points Thursday to lead Utah Valley to a 123-121 four-overtime victory over Chicago State in a non-conference game.

Toolson went 7-of-11 from the three-point line and was 20-of-21 from the free-throw line in building his huge point total. The senior guard averages 22.4 points per game for the Wolverines (10-8).

Toolson, on Thursday, also dominated on the backboards, grabbing 12 rebounds.

It was a fairly even battle between the two teams, with the lead changing 11 times. The Cougars held a 36-34 halftime lead.

Chicago State senior guard David Holston led the Cougars with 41 points. Over the season, Holston averages 25.8 points for Chicago State (11-11). Also scoring in the high double figures for the Cougars was John Cantrell, who poured in 40 points.

Old 02-01-2009, 01:13 PM   #21
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Shitty performance by Mich State

I'll give Penn St. props, they got a good team considering they're Penn St basketball

I knew this wouldent be an easy game considering how well they played us last time

I hope someone elbows Taylor Battle in the face by the end of the year
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 01:25 PM   #22
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
Totally Classless Move I Cant Believe That Guy Kept His Cool Because I Wouldnt
Have Truthfully Even If It Wasnt Me And That Was My Teamate I Would Have Tried To Attack Him.
Yeah, that Houston team acted like they were playing at a jail yard.

Old 02-02-2009, 04:28 PM   #23
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The old lady and I are going to the connecticut vs. louisville game here in about half an hour. I'm hyped.

It should be a very telling game for how good both teams REALLY are. Im a little bit worried about Louisville's style and how we match up.

Look for the only motherfucker in the UofL student section with a connecticut hoodie. I haven't shaved in 2 weeks and if conecticut is losing, my girl will be the one with a black eye.

Just kidding. (or am I?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 07:21 PM   #24
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

i like Louisville...they already took down Pitt. they are the giant killers.
Old 02-03-2009, 09:20 AM   #25
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
i like Louisville...they already took down Pitt. they are the giant killers.
Uconn straight up out-toughed up. I was hype. The huskies didn't shoot well from outside, but if they play that hard every night, I like our chances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 09:46 AM   #26
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

i saw dan on tv.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:23 AM   #27
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Baylor vs Kansas was dope.
Baylor stuck around for a while.
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 12:05 AM   #28
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

The Border War was a fucking classic tonight. Mizzou edged Kansas with a game winner with 1.3 left. Awesome game.
FSU is ranked nationally for the first time since 2003.
Miami whooped the fuck out've Wake Forest? No Love?
Then they got edged by Duke in OT.
Looks like those football powerhouses are starting to focus on Basketball..maybe that's why their football programs have sucked lately.
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 01:29 PM   #29
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Tar heels vs Duke, am going with North Carlina by 12

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 01:48 PM   #30
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

nah, its at cameron indoor. Duke will win. This is actually one of the few times were I liked a Duke team better