news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-03-2009, 06:24 PM   #16
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
Yes LLColdD, we have Subways lol

I like meatball marinara, or italian BMT. But i usually try to avoid subways as they have no goodness whatsoever as far as i can tell, im usually hungry again about an hour later
I was only asking because I was eating a subway sandwich while reading this thread. I eat subway sometimes because they have moderately healthy options and there is one right by my place.

However, I agree that they kind of suck.

When I go there I usually get the buffalo chicken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 06:31 PM   #17
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Thats the problem with america, theres so much temptation to eat at a place like subway. Because theres always one near by, its cheap enough, and it tastes good. When I was in US for a while last year I ended up living on places like Subways and on the west places like In n Out burger etc.

Its too easy to eat over there. And theres a BIG selection of fast food places. Over here really its only Macdonalds and Burger King and a few KFCs every now and then. Over there you got so much selection of nice tasting fast food, you never get bored of it. And theres a tonne of coffee shops on every street.

So thats the probelms with america. Unless your rich and can afford proper restuarants, its too easy to just get a fast food dinner.
Old 02-03-2009, 06:44 PM   #18
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

How many threads is there going to be about it snowing in England?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 09:17 PM   #19
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Thats the problem with america, theres so much temptation to eat at a place like subway. Because theres always one near by, its cheap enough, and it tastes good. When I was in US for a while last year I ended up living on places like Subways and on the west places like In n Out burger etc.

Its too easy to eat over there. And theres a BIG selection of fast food places. Over here really its only Macdonalds and Burger King and a few KFCs every now and then. Over there you got so much selection of nice tasting fast food, you never get bored of it. And theres a tonne of coffee shops on every street.

So thats the probelms with america. Unless your rich and can afford proper restuarants, its too easy to just get a fast food dinner.

You actually make a good point.

I try to avoid fast food, as it is some of the worst shit you can eat.

That is a big reason why poor people in America are obese.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 09:26 PM   #20
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If it doesnt snow regularly at a place then it is a big deal. A few weeks ago it snowed in Vegas and the whole city was at a standstill.

I see that the UK called the mayor of Winnipeg for advice:
http://www.canada.com/news/world/pre...496/story.html

The problem is those that live with no snow don't know how to drive in it. Not only that, the city's budget on snow removal in virtually nothing where a city where it snows pays millions a year on snow removal, and when they decide to cut back on it...all hell breaks loose....people suing the city because they fell when the streets werent cleared.

Commuting in snow is a bitch. Actually this morning my driving time was more than doubled just because of a little bit of snow on the ground.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 09:30 PM   #21
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

atleast you're not battling a heat wave

i'd rather it be snowing than have the heat we've had for the last 2 weeks

let me rephrase that ... a real heatwave ... as in, mid 40's with high humidity ... not mid 30's like it gets in the UK
Quote:
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 09:34 PM   #22
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Do you use snow chains in Canada?

I went to france with a friend in december on a road trip, and we got stuck down a hill so we had to go and buy snow chains for like 100 euros. And then it took me like an hour to figure out how to put them on in the dark and freezing cold. You couldnt drive anywhere without them.

I think thats the problem in England, no one has snow chains or snow tyres, so they are stuck. It would all be solved if people bought some road chains.
Old 02-03-2009, 10:00 PM   #23
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Do you use snow chains in Canada?

I went to france with a friend in december on a road trip, and we got stuck down a hill so we had to go and buy snow chains for like 100 euros. And then it took me like an hour to figure out how to put them on in the dark and freezing cold. You couldnt drive anywhere without them.

I think thats the problem in England, no one has snow chains or snow tyres, so they are stuck. It would all be solved if people bought some road chains.
In my province those are illegal...as well as studded tires. Other provinces in Canada you can use them where there is more snowfall or high mountains. As I think of it, if you are on a gravel road in a rural area, no one will bother you. But they are illegal because if a lot of people had them they would completely fuck up the roads in a season. Probably end up resurfacing roads every year. From snowfalls and snow removal, winters really fuck up the roads enough as it is. My province already spends a lot on them....compared to Quebec anyway...their roads are garbage but they get a lot more snow than we do

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 02:58 AM   #24
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i dont mean to be disrespectful, but this is how pathetic england is... a girl has died from a sledding accident, and two others hospitalised.. after 2 days snow!? wtf!
Old 02-04-2009, 03:08 AM   #25
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

...that girl was 16 aswell.
Old 02-04-2009, 03:10 AM   #26
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no, that's sad

you want to know pathetic?

the other day it was like 40 degrees and all these people phoned into the radio complaining their entire office building switched off the air conditioner because it was too hot

i thought that was the point of air conditioning?
Quote:
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 01:01 PM   #27
-The A to the Z-
Veteran Member

-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey

^^ Maybe the air conditioning units themselves were overheating or something, could have posed a fire hazard.
-The A to the Z- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 01:42 PM   #28
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I hadn't seen snow like this in the uk since 1991, shit brought back memories.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 01:53 PM   #29
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

how much snow is it?
cutn' heads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 01:54 PM   #30
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
I hadn't seen snow like this in the uk since 1991, shit brought back memories.