news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 02-03-2009, 10:15 PM   #3241
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Well im talking about the NBA pst 1998, like almost as i graduated HS (99). After Jordan left it was bad.
Let me correct that...the EAST was bad. The West was ballin with the Lakers, Suns, Kings, Spurs and all of that.

But yea, I loved those Rockets teams. They might have been the only ones that could have beaten Jordans Bulls. Those would have been classic Finals.
Old 02-04-2009, 02:57 AM   #3242
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Is PJ Brown retired right now or a free agent?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 10:04 AM   #3243
ALC
Straight Out of Peja

ALC grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to ALC

Lebron had one hell of a game yesterday.

ALC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 10:27 AM   #3244
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

TrueDciple crouching tiger

Nelson out maybe for the rest of the season, Ouch!
TrueDciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 10:31 AM   #3245
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

Word , Fuck AI. Dude its not fitting in and that says a lot. A good player should be able to easily adjust to a team. just like C. Billup did
Old 02-04-2009, 11:51 AM   #3246
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

AI was the worst fit for that team. The Pistons were all about the perfection of their system and no one in the league could run it better than Billups because they had been together for so long.

To me, Iverson not being able to succeed with the Nuggets should have told Detroit this, but ultimately, I think Dumars knew that the Pistons even with Chauncey probably could not beat the Cavs or Boston in a playoff series so he made on last effort and cleared cap space in the process.

AI isnt working out, but the cap space has been cleared.
Old 02-04-2009, 11:52 AM   #3247
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALC View Post
Lebron had one hell of a game yesterday.
yea, that block he had on Bosh's dunk attempt looked even better in person.
Old 02-04-2009, 03:49 PM   #3248
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

I think detroit made a big mistake on letting Big Ben go and then C Billups. If they would of kept the same roster prob would of have more titles on they belt. But after those trades they been down the hill and i aint talking about Grant lol. Detroit is boring to watch.

Old 02-04-2009, 07:24 PM   #3249
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Detroit has always been boring to watch
Old 02-04-2009, 07:27 PM   #3250
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Is PJ Brown retired right now or a free agent?
I'm not sure.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 07:36 PM   #3251
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

He is technically a free agent, but has said that he is retired.

Very few NBA players officially write a letter to the league to declare themselves retired.

That only happens if they retire while still under contract.

People have "retired" and come back before. I think PJ will probably stay retired, but I still hold out a little hope he will come back and play with boston again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 07:46 PM   #3252
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lebron could only manage 28 in the first half against the Knicks.

this means that the Knicks are slowly becoming a better defensive team.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:07 PM   #3253
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

slow progress is better than none.

LeBron got the trip dub with a last second rebound
Old 02-05-2009, 08:34 AM   #3254
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

Man this guy is something else, Kobe must be tight... lol
Old 02-05-2009, 09:31 AM   #3255
ALC
Straight Out of Peja

ALC grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to ALC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueDciple View Post
Word , Fuck AI. Dude its not fitting in and that says a lot. A good player should be able to easily adjust to a team. just like C. Billup did
I've always hated him, he thinks it's him and only him.

If he learned to pass the fucking ball, he'd be a good player.

ALC is offline   Reply With Quote