news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 02-02-2009, 07:17 AM   #1
LEX

LEX Imbecile
Default News Flash Hugh Jackman Is Not Wolverine

Fuck It I'm Tired Of Holding It In This Cat Sucks As Wolverine!!!! He Displays None That Tough Guy Attitude That Everyone Knows Him For. The Wolverine In All Animated Versions Is Betta Than This Guy. To Me People Accept Him As Wolverine Because That's Who The Studio Picked And That's Who Were Stuck With. Somebody Tell Me Betta
LEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 07:24 AM   #2
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

who would YOU pick?
i think he's done a fine job smoking cigars stabbing people throughout the movies
Old 02-02-2009, 07:40 AM   #3
LEX

LEX Imbecile

Yeah And That's About All He's Done. To Tell You The Truth I Don't Know Who Could Play Him But From What I See It's Not Meant For Jackoffman
LEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 08:26 PM   #4
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

well if you can't name anyone else better for the job than stfu and stop capitalizing all your words ya weirdo
Old 02-02-2009, 10:41 PM   #5
Mr. X
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

Mr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal son

Jackman is short enough and is able to get his hair in the same style as Wolvie so I say it's all good.
Old 02-03-2009, 05:47 PM   #6
Twiztid-Wutang
Veteran Member

Twiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venoms

Well, My pick is, and always will be Clint Eastwood. His voice to me is STILL the Wolverine voice I think he would sound like.

Picture Clint from the Good the bad and the ugly as wolverine. Those eyes, his voice, and definitely the attitude.

If clint was 20 years younger

Last edited by Twiztid-Wutang; 02-03-2009 at 06:00 PM.
Twiztid-Wutang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 09:50 PM   #7
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i gotta agree with thread starter,ive been saying this for a while now although i think those trailers ive seen so far are dope but he really sometimes cant pull off the no give a fuck bad atttude wolverne

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 10:58 AM   #8
Tyler Durden
You are not your job

Tyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken masta

Nah man, Hugh Jackman is skilled in the art of Logan.

I think he's been killing it, at least in the first two films, the last stand was a bit iffy

Tyler Durden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 12:32 PM   #9
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

his voice kind of sucks (too wimpy, not enough bass or gravel to it), but i think he does a decent job.

clint eastwood from the sergio leone days would be amazing, i always pictured his voice like one of those gravelly voiced old western actors.

i hope the wolverine movie is good, but i don't get why they are bringing in gambit, blob, emma frost, storm as a little girl...what does that have to do with weapon x?
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 03:44 PM   #10
Twiztid-Wutang
Veteran Member

Twiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by vay727 View Post
his voice kind of sucks (too wimpy, not enough bass or gravel to it), but i think he does a decent job.

clint eastwood from the sergio leone days would be amazing, i always pictured his voice like one of those gravelly voiced old western actors.

i hope the wolverine movie is good, but i don't get why they are bringing in gambit, blob, emma frost, storm as a little girl...what does that have to do with weapon x?
Their doing it for many reasons:

1)They havent had them in the prior 3 x-men movies
2) For the logan haters sick of seeing him in the limelight in said 3 movies, It gives them a reason to want to see it.
3)Lack of plot or true knowledge of the actual origin, so they want to lighten it up with fanboy nods
Old 02-04-2009, 03:49 PM   #11
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by twiztid_wutang View Post
Well, My pick is, and always will be Clint Eastwood. His voice to me is STILL the Wolverine voice I think he would sound like.

Picture Clint from the Good the bad and the ugly as wolverine. Those eyes, his voice, and definitely the attitude.

If clint was 20 years younger
I totally agree with this here. Clint in his younger years would fit the role perfectly. But I think Hugh is doing a descent job.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote