news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-05-2009, 11:26 AM   #1
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Perhaps JTS is right about all the racism?

http://www.niggermania.net/forum/

I can't even believe this is real

Welcome to our forum | Be sure to visit our content pages at Niggermania.com The best forum for nigger jokes and bashing. All races and religions are welcome but niggers are never allowed. As a guest you have only limited access to the forums and can only post in the Guest Forum. But if you register, you'll have full access to the forum including Nigger Mating, Niggers in Africa, Nigger Graphics, etc. We do not spam and we keep your information confidential.To register, click register or use the easy registration window above. Be sure to visit the Niggermania content pages at NIGGERMANIA.COM

I especially love the subforum titled:

Barack Hussein Obama - Affirmative Action Nigger Boy

I want everybody to know that I am 100% against sites like this even existing. Sorry if my post offended anyone, I just thought it would open eyes, because it certainly opened mine. I stumbled upon this by accident, your kids could do the same. peace.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans

Last edited by beautifulrock; 02-05-2009 at 01:27 PM.
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 11:38 AM   #2
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

OLD.

so this is whats good with WTC now?
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 11:40 AM   #3
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
OLD.

so this is whats good with WTC now?
yea, I'm sure somebody already posted it, but I sure as hell ain't seen it. These wackos have dedicated their very lives to the spreading of racial hatred, and here i thought all of us were nuts.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 02-05-2009, 11:42 AM   #4
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sad, sad people.

Stomp Da Roach
Old 02-05-2009, 11:45 AM   #5
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
yea, I'm sure somebody already posted it, but I sure as hell ain't seen it. These wackos have dedicated their very lives to the spreading of racial hatred, and here i thought all of us were nuts.

fuck you you racist bitch. you dedicated a thread to me repeatedly calling me a nigger so don't front like you are surprised. this is prolly your favorite site to visit.

you wannt people to go there and get a chuckle off nigger jokes.

fuck that. i'm snitchin. the line has to be drawn to where what we as a community are willing to accept and i draw it here.

you think this shit is cute. ask Pablo how cute it is.
Old 02-05-2009, 11:47 AM   #6
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

wow...you guys need to fuckin relax
Old 02-05-2009, 11:50 AM   #7
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
Sad, sad people.

Stomp Da Roach

that would include you . you use the word nigger more than i do.
Old 02-05-2009, 11:53 AM   #8
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

NickToochski is GutShotApe on that forum

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 11:53 AM   #9
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
I especially love the subforum titled:
wow

u got some bigot in you, fuckboy?

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 11:54 AM   #10
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
NickToochski is GutShotApe on that forum

LMAO

he prolly got two or three of them lol

lol the site is his homepage lol

Old 02-05-2009, 11:58 AM   #11
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
fuck you you racist bitch. you dedicated a thread to me repeatedly calling me a nigger so don't front like you are surprised. this is prolly your favorite site to visit.

you wannt people to go there and get a chuckle off nigger jokes.

fuck that. i'm snitchin. the line has to be drawn to where what we as a community are willing to accept and i draw it here.

you think this shit is cute. ask Pablo how cute it is.
wow, you are seriously deluded

Old 02-05-2009, 11:58 AM   #12
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

lol wuts with all the 'lol's??

lol actually my name is ReinhardHeyrichJR lol

lol and my other account name is swastikaSam2012 lol

LMAO
Old 02-05-2009, 11:59 AM   #13
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
wow

u got some bigot in you, fuckboy?
sorry sarcasm doesn't type well.

Old 02-05-2009, 12:04 PM   #14
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

lol

doochebags.

Old 02-05-2009, 12:51 PM   #15
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
that would include you . you use the word nigger more than i do.
I believe the only time I use it is when quoting lyrics.

Prove me wrong, please, faggit.