news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 02-05-2009, 10:50 PM   #3286
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

How you gonna say the Lakers still soft?! They weren't afraid of the C's...they took the game straight to 'em and the Celtics were the ones who couldn't handle it!

But w/e...this game really ain't mean much in the grand scheme of things. We'll see how everything goes down in the playoffs
Old 02-05-2009, 10:55 PM   #3287
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

The Lakers are not a rough team ESPECIALLY without Bynum. Watch the difference Z will make in that game Sunday.
Old 02-05-2009, 10:57 PM   #3288
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rode Block View Post
How you gonna say the Lakers still soft?! They weren't afraid of the C's...they took the game straight to 'em and the Celtics were the ones who couldn't handle it!

But w/e...this game really ain't mean much in the grand scheme of things. We'll see how everything goes down in the playoffs

The lakers played a good game.

There are a lot of excuses I want to make right now, but yall won.

Good game.

But wait til the playoffs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 11:03 PM   #3289
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

dan said y'all

thats out of character
Old 02-05-2009, 11:04 PM   #3290
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

4 sure. We'll see. Damn, LA got too many skeptics...lakers gotta prove this W wasn't a fluke...We'll see on Sunday when they go up against the Cavs...If they can break their home win streak, then y'all better start respecting.
Old 02-05-2009, 11:07 PM   #3291
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

there a good team, but without Bynum they aint goin nowhere. Thats my take on the Lakers.
Old 02-05-2009, 11:10 PM   #3292
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

^That's wat everyone's been saying. No one is giving LA much of chance without Bynum. I still think they gonna win it all! But I'm obviously biased...We just gonna have to see.
Old 02-05-2009, 11:14 PM   #3293
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

well, i dont kno. They definitely impressed me the last time we played them, but then again Z and West, two starters were out, so it was hard to guage both teams as far as matchups.

They have a deep team, definitley they can win it all. Its just a matter of if they do or not. Like you said, we'll see.
Old 02-06-2009, 11:14 AM   #3294
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

I saw the Lakers and Celtics game last night and Ray Allen was definitely fouled by Derek Fisher at the end. There should've been a foul called. Lakers and Cavs game is gonna be good and so is the Spurs and Celtics game. Did ya'll see that hard foul Kendrick Perkins did on Jason Maxiell last week? I don't like Kendrick because he's a dirty player and he always got a mean look on his face. He's a thug. Detroit is really letting me down. They suck since they got Iverson. They had the game won last Sunday against Cleveland and they let Cleveland come back. What's up with the Knicks defense this week against Lebron and Kobe? LOL. The Knicks should've kept Zach Randolph and Jamal Crawford.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 11:54 AM   #3295
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

The Cavs shot horribly the first three quarters than turned it on in the fourth.

The Pistons are a shell of their former self.

The Knicks are absolute garbage, they're lucky they have a coach whose style is entertaining.
Old 02-06-2009, 12:33 PM   #3296
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

TrueDciple crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I saw the Lakers and Celtics game last night and Ray Allen was definitely fouled by Derek Fisher at the end. There should've been a foul called. Lakers and Cavs game is gonna be good and so is the Spurs and Celtics game. Did ya'll see that hard foul Kendrick Perkins did on Jason Maxiell last week? I don't like Kendrick because he's a dirty player and he always got a mean look on his face. He's a thug. Detroit is really letting me down. They suck since they got Iverson. They had the game won last Sunday against Cleveland and they let Cleveland come back. What's up with the Knicks defense this week against Lebron and Kobe? LOL. The Knicks should've kept Zach Randolph and Jamal Crawford.

Co-Sing, it was also hard to see Big Baby taking shots late on the 4th quater. He should be the last person shooting the ball. He missed two FG yesterday that could have end it all. Also shame on Garnet letting people get to his head but then again he is very passionate for the game and agressive as well.

Last edited by TrueDciple; 02-06-2009 at 12:37 PM.
TrueDciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 01:09 PM   #3297
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the Lakers are balling not only Kobe but Gasol has stepped his game up. the game on Sunday should be dope.
Old 02-06-2009, 01:41 PM   #3298
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

i wish i had tickets to that one
Old 02-06-2009, 02:34 PM   #3299
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

cleve- bost will be alot better this year because of one man -

mo williams.

but celts have just too many annoying consistants. like allen. thats why its so sapping to play them because guys like allen are just to damn good shooters to ever make a game easy.

i love ray allen.

a guy like that, one guy, saps the will of opposing teams, because no matter how well your team is playing, and how badly they are playing as a team, rays shooting is so dependable that you are never comfortable.

but i still think Cav's would win if it comes to it. but i think they would lose to Lakers over a series, defintely.
Old 02-07-2009, 02:06 PM   #3300
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

So can someone tell me why Steve Kerr hasn't been fired by the Suns yet? He has done everything possible to make that team worst as possible.