news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-15-2009, 12:44 PM   #31
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and I can slip behind closets too, I'm more thin than Rin Tin Tin
Old 01-15-2009, 12:44 PM   #32
BGS
aka Dun Jones

BGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkey

^lol
BGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 12:46 PM   #33
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well it's true, what if her boyfriend comes in, the first thing he'll do is look into the closet, but he won't look behind it! it's the pure genius of it
Old 01-15-2009, 12:51 PM   #34
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wera.

I think you need to write a 'Macking Manual'.

The faggits on this sire could learn alot from your good self.

'Skinny arms, skinny legs, but a fat dick,
The way I be fucking their hos getting these big nigghuz sick,
I come fru on these bitches wid duh ill mackage,
Then sit back while the UN drops me a food package'
Old 01-15-2009, 12:53 PM   #35
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nice rack
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 06:14 AM   #36
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

no way thats u faggot, u are a rfuckin homo geek but not that much of a geek. u just trying to get attention
Old 02-06-2009, 12:55 PM   #37
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

yeah, right, that's why I posted two pictures of the same guy

SlimT, can you confirm myself?
Old 02-06-2009, 12:58 PM   #38
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
Wera.

I think you need to write a 'Macking Manual'.

The faggits on this sire could learn alot from your good self.

'Skinny arms, skinny legs, but a fat dick,
The way I be fucking their hos getting these big nigghuz sick,
I come fru on these bitches wid duh ill mackage,
Then sit back while the UN drops me a food package'

CONservative goverMENt
ilzPotent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 01:20 PM   #39
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

I will be posting more pictures, I guess I have to represent Morocco, too much hate on this site.

Peace to Cilvaringz!
Old 02-06-2009, 01:36 PM   #40
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post
Peace to Cilvaringz!

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 02:25 PM   #41
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha

Now that someone mentions it, there is a disproportionate level of weak chinned fellows on this site.

Nothing wrong with that i guy.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 02:29 PM   #42
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post

and yeah, that's my girlfriend.
Alright quit teasing. Either pass her around the Corp or don't show her at all.
MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 08:54 PM   #43
Huggasaurus Sex
2000 B.C.

Huggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
hahahahahahha hahahahahahahahah @ wu havin sum BUTT UGLY fans hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha oh shit
so if i have it right, tony and skampooch came to this website expecting (or hoping?) they'd meet a lot of handsome wu fans?

PS. i think wera has a kermit the frog voice

more akbar
Huggasaurus Sex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 09:21 PM   #44
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firm Handshakah View Post
so if i have it right, tony and skampooch came to this website expecting (or hoping?) they'd meet a lot of handsome wu fans?

PS. i think wera has a kermit the frog voice
hahahahaha
Old 02-06-2009, 10:13 PM   #45
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHRAP View Post
no way thats u faggot, u are a rfuckin homo geek but not that much of a geek. u just trying to get attention
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah negative statement Blah Blah Blah Blah I wish I was black Black Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah faggot Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote