news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-06-2009, 12:17 PM   #16
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

join the military
Old 02-06-2009, 04:04 PM   #17
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

whatever you do just be pro-active...do what you gotta do....go for broke....

sucks 2 be you ;p

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 04:08 PM   #18
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of fury

I'm 23 and still in community college. My plan is to continue school no matter what. Trust me, it will be worth it. If you take a "break for a semester," the laziness is going to feel so nice you'll never go back to school.

STAY IN SCHOOL AND DON'T END UP LIKE SKAMPOE.
MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 04:35 PM   #19
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

if a chicken and a half laid an egg and a half in a day and a half, how many pancakes would it take to shingle a doghouse?
Old 02-06-2009, 05:32 PM   #20
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
if a chicken and a half laid an egg and a half in a day and a half, how many pancakes would it take to shingle a doghouse?
i suck at math. tell me...
cutn' heads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 06:47 PM   #21
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

look dude its probalby best if you have this conversation with a shotgun
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 06:51 PM   #22
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 12:32 AM   #23
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

my advice:
change your name
use american NY slang
grow a lime rep dick
call everyone a faggit

you'll feel a lot better about yourself
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 06:55 AM   #24
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
my advice:
change your name
use american NY slang
grow a lime rep dick
call everyone a faggit

you'll feel a lot better about yourself
Or you could do what style did and -

have a online mental breakdown
delete you user account
browse the forum for a few weeks but dont post
come back with more of the same bollocks as before

...then maybe you might not kill yourself.

you could also smoke loads of weed, get a nice lil dirty girl for a fuck and generally just enjoy being alive and be glad your not in some shitty third world country starving yer nuts off or being pimped out to aids infested old wrinkly men by a russian ganster.....

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 07:05 AM   #25
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolf View Post
I'm 24.

I'm unemployed.
kill yoself already before u starve to death bitch, believe me its not a way u want to go