news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-07-2009, 07:41 AM   #16
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

heres a few things that either made me laugh or wanted explained -

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE
*my clothing line- 82 stores, BET , MTV, VIBE, celebs, world wide trend*
show us the 82 stores, (are they real physical stores or just shitty lil websites that no-one buys your gear from?)

show us the TV & magazine adverts you've had,

show us a quick overview of your financial records with stock & net profit data going back over the years your company has been going.

show me your world wide trend

show me anyone that actually thinks your shitty clothes are good so i can slap them in the face with my toosh

now i don't care if you actually tell us these things but if you can't then your just gonna prove that your a complete bullshitter who thinks boosting his ego online will somehow help him with his everyday life.

Quote:
*my son- fully fed. nicely clothed. he plays his 1st baseball game tomorrow afternoon. a sport which i taught him how to play. and has more daily female contact than you. non pussy gettin ass nigga*
Yeah but he probably does'nt spend much time with you. He's no doubt one of those kids that wished his dad would spend more time with him but he's too busy licking mayo outta buttholes and beefing on music forums to do that.

Quote:
* to top it off- I got money, a car and a house fully paid for. and own my own business with employees on payroll*
yeah alot of people have a car,money and a house..it's not like your the only person.

So whats the name of your business, i just wanna check over the details of the company to see if your legit. how many employees you got, how many work for free?

Quote:
when i log off i'm good looking Gavin the entrepreneur.
so who are you on here, gavin the skinny tall ass annoying egotistical meglomaniac? cos you seem to playing up to the persona very well.

Quote:
when you log off you're ugly funky armed virgin Derrick the token.

when you log off only skampoe gives a shit so you can feel happy knowing a fat obese lispy ass downsyndromed lazy eye motherfucker is missing you,lmfao

please spew more sewage if ya like gavin, it'll just make me laugh at ya more..

Last edited by KERZO; 02-07-2009 at 09:01 AM.
KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 07:46 AM   #17
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

holy shit styel u deleted your account just to come back and make a new one? hahaa that was a like a legendary account dude i would have just left it alone and never looked back.
Old 02-07-2009, 07:52 AM   #18
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What up girl?

Good-looking Gavin the Entrepreneur would like to invite you back to a home that his parents purchased to enjoy some dumpster steaks, and then intercourse atop a pile of unpurchased rat-fur velor parachute pants.

THAT is success.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 07:56 AM   #19
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

wu corp was bangin when most yall first showed up. now yall just make it look like shit. cept u cool dan dog u hold the title for real.

what up shrap my nigga!!!
Old 02-07-2009, 08:38 AM   #20
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
whatever you are thinking... stop now cause calling the police in real life for genereal wise sending magazines to your house beacuse YOU posted your address on wucorp is the most bitchassed thing a human could possibly do.

the second most bitch assed thing you can do is brag about how rich you are when you have an EBT card in your wallet. cuz yo dad couldn't hack it in america.
lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post

true story real life.

now you can try to make up some fabrications about:
*my clothing line- 82 stores, BET , MTV, VIBE, celebs, world wide trend.....

*my son- fully fed. nicely clothed. he plays his 1st baseball game tomorrow afternoon. a sport which i taught him how to play. and has more daily female contact than you. non pussy gettin ass nigga.

* to top it off- I got money, a car and a house fully paid for. and own my own business with employees on payroll.

now proceed with this bullshit if you feel thats what you need to do. but make sure you keep it real.

when i log off i'm good looking Gavin the entrepreneur.
when you log off you're ugly funky armed virgin Derrick the token.

true story, real life.

ARAB MONEY

Old 02-07-2009, 08:44 AM   #21
Huggasaurus Sex
2000 B.C.

Huggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of fury

in style's defense, you guys pretty much all suck.

more akbar
Huggasaurus Sex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 09:00 AM   #22
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FERMI PARADOX View Post
heres a few things that either made me laugh or wanted explained -

show us the 82 stores, (are they real physical stores or just shitty lil websites that no-one buys your gear from?)

show us the TV & magazine adverts you've had,

show us a quick overview of your financial records with stock & net profit data going back over the years your company has been going.

show me your world wide trend

show me anyone that actually thinks your shitty threads are good so i can slap them in the face with my toosh

now i don't care if you actually tell us these things but if you can't then your just gonna prove that your a complete bullshitter who thinks boosting his ego online will somehow help him with his everyday life.

Yeah but he probably does'nt spend much time with you. He's no doubt one of those kids that wished his dad would spend more time with him but he's too busy licking mayo outta buttholes and beefing on music forums to do that.

yeah alot of people have a car,money and a house..it's not like your the only person.

So whats the name of your business, i just wanna check over the details of the company to see if your legit. how many employees you got, how many work for free?

so who are you on here, gavin the skinny tall ass annoying egotistical meglomaniac? cos you seem to playing up to the persona very well.

when you log off only skampoe gives a shit so you can feel happy knowing a fat obese lispy ass downsyndromed lazy eye motherfucker is missing you,lmfao

please spew more sewage if ya like gavin, it'll just make me laugh at ya more..
I'm just gonna say this....nobody wants to read blue writing. This is why I skip each and every one of your posts.

Crackhead Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 09:02 AM   #23
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thats cool, in that case i'll keep writing in blue and you might stop replying to me all-together.

Old 02-07-2009, 09:09 AM   #24
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
thats cool, in that case i'll keep writing in blue and you might stop replying to me all-together.
When have i said one word to you, like ever? You write in blue, so i have every one of your posts on Autofail. I'm sure if you were funny, and had anything at all interesting to say, I woulda heard about it by now, but the only thing I heard people say about you is that your name is FIRMY PAIR O COCKS, and you're lamer than Doctor House's leg.

Old 02-07-2009, 09:20 AM   #25
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

HAHAHAHAHA....you just wrote two posts aimed at me and in the second you said 'when have i said one word to you',lmfao

you should add up the words from your two posts and that will come out at about 100 words you've said to me today

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
I'm just gonna say this....nobody wants to read blue writing. This is why I skip each and every one of your posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
When have i said one word to you, like ever? You write in blue, so i have every one of your posts on Autofail. I'm sure if you were funny, and had anything at all interesting to say, I woulda heard about it by now, but the only thing I heard people say about you is that your name is FIRMY PAIR O COCKS, and you're lamer than Doctor House's leg.
And i notice you only ever reply with some shitty negative comment. you should go and tell someone who might care and then your effort may have not been wasted but i guess you enjoy being a moany bitch

go and suck a duck ya retard -

Old 02-07-2009, 09:30 AM   #26
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHA....you just wrote two posts aimed at me and in the second you said 'when have i said one word to you',lmfao

you should add up the words from your two posts and that will come out at about 100 words you've said to me today

And i notice you only ever reply with some shitty negative comment. you should go and tell someone who might care and then your effort may have not been wasted but i guess you enjoy being a moany bitch

go and suck a duck ya retard -

Ok, glad you just confirmed it. You are humorless, aight, onto ignore you go.

Old 02-07-2009, 09:50 AM   #27
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 10:34 AM   #28
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Haha^^

Old 02-07-2009, 10:46 AM   #29
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

the whole brock and fermi catfight ruined my interest
Old 02-07-2009, 11:24 AM   #30
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Hey Tooch, alls I said was it's stupid to write in blue writing and cat caught feelings, like you do whenever the Indians trade away yet another Cy Young pitcher.