news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-07-2009, 02:19 AM   #16
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

I dont mind that, be proud that you came from shit and made it into something, thats good, it shows determination.

I have a problem when rappers brag they live in the hood and love it. NO ONE living in an environment like that wants it, farealfareal, no one wants to live next to prostitutes, drug addicts and dealers, people breaking into your home and shit, beating and shooting eachother out the front of your house, no one wants that shit and these faggits fake brag about it.

That pisses me off, be proud that you survived and it IS a badge of honour, but dont act like you like it.

Teachin Da SeedZ
DJMethods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 02:23 AM   #17
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

Real talk I'm proud as fuck where I came from and I look back and see people who had money and a good upbringing struggling. Knowing you made this shit all by yourself when everything seems to be against you, thats some passion that some people will never understand.

This isnt just a "hood" thang either ya digg? Everyone struggles just some stay in it and don't rise above, become better and change. I went from "Minds playin Tricks" to "Damn It Feels Good To Be Gangsta", trill talk, still got the struggle now but in 5 years mufuckas gonna be calling me sir.

Thats some badge shit I wear on my arm with pride, I'm not proud of a lot I've done but I'm proud of where I got to.

Teachin Da SeedZ
DJMethods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 02:31 AM   #18
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
I dont mind that, be proud that you came from shit and made it into something, thats good, it shows determination.

I have a problem when rappers brag they live in the hood and love it. NO ONE living in an environment like that wants it, farealfareal, no one wants to live next to prostitutes, drug addicts and dealers, people breaking into your home and shit, beating and shooting eachother out the front of your house, no one wants that shit and these faggits fake brag about it.

That pisses me off, be proud that you survived and it IS a badge of honour, but dont act like you like it.
yep.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 04:39 AM   #19
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
Real niggas move in silence

I got that from somewhere but I don't remember where, it's the truth though.
DMX?
Old 02-07-2009, 05:51 AM   #20
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The whole thing just seems pointless to me.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 07:03 AM   #21
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

i know talk is cheap and these mothafuckas could be fraud for all we know but when life is hard do u not find yourself somewhat motivated and inspired by other mothafuckas that had a fucked up life but still came up?
Old 02-07-2009, 10:06 AM   #22
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
Yes.

That is what I wanted to get too.

Real people do not brag about what they are made of.

People who do that try to convince others of their worth cuz deep inside they feel inadequate as a person.

Real tough people show action, not words.

well, alot of people do this, you'll notice it everywhere.

this particular case, i'd say, sometime its part of the game of survival. Even if your not tough you gotta act it, cuz you can't show weakness.
Its a primitive act but its something that is still useful and essential for humans who come from certain places.
Alot of times, they can't turn it off, especially if they have been that way since birth.
Old 02-07-2009, 02:25 PM   #23
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
Real niggas move in silence

I got that from somewhere but I don't remember where, it's the truth though.
"Screw on the silencers, cuz real bad boys move in silence"

-Shyheim
Old 02-07-2009, 02:38 PM   #24
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
real niggas have gen chat poppin with games and fun threads
....and have mental breakdowns and take pictures with popcorn rocking pirate eye-patches.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 02:51 PM   #25
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

a man named Lamont Hawkins once said
whatever somebody boasts the most of is what they are likely to have the least of
Old 02-07-2009, 03:18 PM   #26
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
well, alot of people do this, you'll notice it everywhere.

this particular case, i'd say, sometime its part of the game of survival. Even if your not tough you gotta act it, cuz you can't show weakness.
Its a primitive act but its something that is still useful and essential for humans who come from certain places.
Alot of times, they can't turn it off, especially if they have been that way since birth.

Good point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
whatever somebody boasts the most of is what they are likely to have the least of
I believe this to be true.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 04:13 PM   #27
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
Was that U-God or Big L??
Old 02-07-2009, 04:31 PM   #28
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sometimes those people aren't so bad. When a misdemeanor happens they don't make big deals out of them and just move on. Sometimes not caring for certain things are better.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 05:00 PM   #29
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YungSunny View Post
Was that U-God or Big L??
U-God in a myspace bulletin about a year ago
Old 02-07-2009, 05:08 PM   #30
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick View Post
probably proud cuz they made it out alive
for me, its s sense of pride, us that were born and raised here know that we aint asked for none of this shit, we just play our hand the best we could. the goal is always to be out, but for the time we here we gon make the best of it. and the sense of pride that i feel is knowin for a fact that no matter how many college degrees u have and how many years in school u took, ya wont last in these cities. and im not talkin bout ''oh we gangstas and we gon kill ya'', nah, im talkin bout the mental aspect of the shit... who ever dont understand the pride we feel is cuz obviously ya never been thru or lived it.

and im talkin bout the states, so dont go givin me shit about eurpe or sum other third werld spot. i aint never been there so fuck ya'll lol..

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote