news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

View Poll Results: april
State Of Grace 14 29.79%
Wu Ooh 1 5 10.64%
Wu Ooh 2 (newest v in rae's email) 22 46.81%
Wu Ooh Flex Radio 6 12.77%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-05-2009, 11:57 PM   #16
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

i lied, "wu ooh" is hotter. rza should have been pumping out tracks this 8 diagrams ago.

He was in that Sunday morning 8D vibe, THESE type of beats are what Raekwon & the rest of the Clan wanted from RZA, well they got it finally just not on their OWN GROUP album....they had to wait for Rae's solo joint for RZA's top 'punch ya in the face' beats
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 01:20 AM   #17
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I like the email version! now these are fuckin SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUzzz!
Old 02-06-2009, 03:39 AM   #18
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

"State Of Grace", but both are definetly classics and should definetly be on Part II of

The Purple Tape

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 05:02 AM   #19
BGS
aka Dun Jones

BGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkey

state of grace...both tracks are classic!!
BGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 05:48 AM   #20
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"State of Grace" is already a classic in my book, loved it since fucking day one.. I loved all versions of "Wu Ooh" as well, the latest is hot too.

it seems Rae is actually reading Wu-Tang-corp.com for the fans opinions, just check how he quickly hooked up a new version of "Wu Ooh" with the Suuuuu turned up, as was complainned about by some peeps here.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 05:50 AM   #21
Erquel
The Chef

Erquel drunken mastaErquel drunken masta
Send a message via ICQ to Erquel

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
"State of Grace" is already a classic in my book, loved it since fucking day one.. I loved all versions of "Wu Ooh" as well, the latest is hot too.

it seems Rae is actually reading Wu-Tang-corp.com for the fans opinions, just check how he quickly hooked up a new version of "Wu Ooh" with the Suuuuu turned up, as was complainned about by some peeps here.

TSA bitched out the SUUUUUZ
Another great day for a hero fo wu0corp
Erquel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 06:58 AM   #22
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

state of grace all the time, although wu ohh is heavy competition.

Thou i dony know what are all these versions?
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 09:49 AM   #23
Don Universo
OB4 Iron Flag Niggas

Don Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkey

this is like askin me to choose between Alicia keys and beyonce'....i love both of these joints, can't go wrong either way.

I'll vote for state of grace though because even though its been out for a while i don't get tired of hearin it...shit is still fire.
Don Universo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 12:45 PM   #24
deeznutz1981
PRODIGAL SUN

deeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal son

I normally skip older songs that are released way before the album drops but for some reason state of grace i can still listen to like 2 years later and its just as dope as the first time i heard it. that tells me its a straight classic and i would be disappointed if it didnt make it onto the album. fuck it could even be the album opener and i'd be just as happy. its like if raekwon is only give rza a few spots on the album then he might as well give him those spots and on top of that add state of grace to make it one more.

deeznutz1981 is offline   Reply With Quote