news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-07-2009, 01:08 PM   #1
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Racism is self serving and self serving alone

when ppl are racist they are self serving.

sometimes racist person wants to better the condition of his or her race and is called a hero for it but when racism was the impulse that drove them to do such a thing as opposed to good will they're are just doing it for self serving purposes and wouldn't care what happened to the race so long as whatever feelin 'helping their race' was found elsewhere.

I therefore don't trust these ppl. Like Jesse Jackson. He seems to care more about black ppl being bettered under his name then black ppl being bettered and when obama came along he got mad and was skeptical from day one

same with sharpton.

same with the nation of islam.

no race is excluded from these 'types'.

I've come to find every pro black person on wucorp is the same. Stylemaster recently made an angry thread to mods about the hilarious Niggermania Ad.

But if someone called ME niggermania, or someone else he doesn't favor of, he wouldn't complain, and such things have happened time and time again.

what i like about MLK was he truely was concerned for the betterment of humanity and knew racism was hold us all back. He helped black ppl cause they were the most in need of his services and being black it makes more sense. He was acting not out of a hate for white ppl that always stems from a hatred of yourself in comparison to white ppl because you hold them on a higher pedestal, but instead on true goodwill and a want to see a better world.

so yeah, you can't say your pro-black and all your disses against me are racist.

-The National Youth Committee for Poppin Gen Chats with Games and Fun Threads.
Old 02-07-2009, 01:43 PM   #2
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
sometimes racist person wants to better the condition of his or her race and is called a hero for it but when racism was the impulse that drove them to do such a thing as opposed to good will they're are just doing it for self serving purposes and wouldn't care what happened to the race so long as whatever feelin 'helping their race' was found elsewhere.
What?

Quote:
I therefore don't trust these ppl. Like Jesse Jackson. He seems to care more about black ppl being bettered under his name then black ppl being bettered and when obama came along he got mad and was skeptical from day one

same with sharpton.

same with the nation of islam.

no race is excluded from these 'types'.
Most of them are snakes. You're right to think like that.

Quote:
I've come to find every pro black person on wucorp is the same. Stylemaster recently made an angry thread to mods about the hilarious Niggermania Ad.
Despite several of the blacks here sharing similar views, we are not all the same. I can tell by the posts around here that damn near all of us believe in different things.

Quote:
But if someone called ME niggermania, or someone else he doesn't favor of, he wouldn't complain, and such things have happened time and time again.
If a white man called you niggermania I'd probably laugh. You should change your name to The Nigerian Asshole.

Quote:
what i like about MLK was he truely was concerned for the betterment of humanity and knew racism was hold us all back. He helped black ppl cause they were the most in need of his services and being black it makes more sense. He was acting not out of a hate for white ppl that always stems from a hatred of yourself in comparison to white ppl because you hold them on a higher pedestal, but instead on true goodwill and a want to see a better world.
I'm pro black, native american, and latino. I'm not really too concerned about anyone else.

Quote:
so yeah, you can't say your pro-black and all your disses against me are racist.
Stop talking you dusty-footed nigga.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 01:59 PM   #3
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

so charles why not just say your anti-white american?

like i said, you'd be surprised what latinos think about you.

Lets hypothetically say the latinos, blacks and natives wiped out the white man thru systematic genocide (your dream), do you think you'd live in harmony?

Whats would really happen tho is that white people would realize that Latinos are getting stronger and would make a pact with them and the blacks would be left on the sidelines because the white and latino cultures in the west are much better organized.

So really, if I was you, I wouldnt worry about the Latinos.

Just look at skampoe....he's the prime example. He makes it clear that he's not a 'nigger' when someone calls him out on his ways.

You'd rather be under white rule than Latino rule. The past is gone, you need to focus on the present and the future. The white man is leaning more toward liberalism now than ever.
Latinos would crush you and assimilate you and your culture into his own.

poopdick
Old 02-07-2009, 02:26 PM   #4
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is a prime example of a thread of yours that i simply wont read.

all i did was click the thread..see theres paragraphs of gumph, scroll to the bottom and leave a shit reply that you wont even read.

dontcha just love the net?

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 03:59 PM   #5
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

FBI: Racist threats over computer sent by black man posing as white
WWL -TV ^ | 11-14-08 | AP

A black man from Mississippi has been arrested and accused of sending racist death threats over the Internet to three black students at Louisiana's Nicholls State University.

The FBI in New Orleans said Dyron Hart, 19, was arrested Wednesday. He is accused of sending the messages by way of the students' Facebook accounts. The messages contained racial epithets and death threats and were sent to two black women and a black man at Nicholls State in Thibodaux, La.

The author of those messages cast himself as a white man who intended to kill blacks because Barack Obama was elected president.

Hart told an FBI agent that he sent the messages to "get a reaction," according to the agent's sworn statement.

The criminal complaint was filed in U.S. District Court in New Orleans. U.S. Attorney Jim Letten's office said Hart made his initial court appearance in Biloxi. It was unclear when he would be brought to New Orleans.

Although the case sprang from a probe into messages sent to the three Nicholls State students, the FBI agent's statement said Hart also admitted sending the message to students at other institutions, including LSU, the University of Mississippi and the University of Alabama.

An FBI news release said Hart, if convicted, would face a maximum sentence of five years in prison and a fine of up to $250,000.

Repeatedly using an obscenity and the N-word, the author of the message threatens to kill more than 3,000 black people in a month because of Obama's election and warns the recipient of a pending attack from "a random white man," according to the agent's affidavit.

Neither Hart nor his family could not be reached for comment. The phone number listed at his home address was not in service.

Colton Brodoux was the name of the person who purportedly sent the messages. "Hart admitted that he created the Colton Brodoux profile on Facebook," the FBI affidavit said. The document details how the FBI traced the messages back to a computer at Hart's Poplarville address in Mississippi.

TOPICS: Crime/Corruption; Front Page News; US: Mississippi
KEYWORDS: brodoux; coltonbrodoux; democrat; democrats; dyronhart; facebook; fakehatecrimes; hart; hoax; idiotalert; mississippi; obama; phonyhatecrime; poplarville; racebaiting; racecard; stuckonstupid
DrunkenMasta303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 08:14 PM   #6
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
so charles why not just say your anti-white american?

like i said, you'd be surprised what latinos think about you.

Lets hypothetically say the latinos, blacks and natives wiped out the white man thru systematic genocide (your dream), do you think you'd live in harmony?

Whats would really happen tho is that white people would realize that Latinos are getting stronger and would make a pact with them and the blacks would be left on the sidelines because the white and latino cultures in the west are much better organized.

So really, if I was you, I wouldnt worry about the Latinos.

Just look at skampoe....he's the prime example. He makes it clear that he's not a 'nigger' when someone calls him out on his ways.

You'd rather be under white rule than Latino rule. The past is gone, you need to focus on the present and the future. The white man is leaning more toward liberalism now than ever.
Latinos would crush you and assimilate you and your culture into his own.

poopdick
I read the first 4 or 5 lines then accidentally the last chunk and was gonna say 'yeah they're not the same'

but not i just think your a fuckin doosh.
Old 02-07-2009, 08:17 PM   #7
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.RINO View Post
FBI: Racist threats over computer sent by black man posing as white
WWL -TV ^ | 11-14-08 | AP

A black man from Mississippi has been arrested and accused of sending racist death threats over the Internet to three black students at Louisiana's Nicholls State University.

The FBI in New Orleans said Dyron Hart, 19, was arrested Wednesday. He is accused of sending the messages by way of the students' Facebook accounts. The messages contained racial epithets and death threats and were sent to two black women and a black man at Nicholls State in Thibodaux, La.

The author of those messages cast himself as a white man who intended to kill blacks because Barack Obama was elected president.

Hart told an FBI agent that he sent the messages to "get a reaction," according to the agent's sworn statement.

The criminal complaint was filed in U.S. District Court in New Orleans. U.S. Attorney Jim Letten's office said Hart made his initial court appearance in Biloxi. It was unclear when he would be brought to New Orleans.

Although the case sprang from a probe into messages sent to the three Nicholls State students, the FBI agent's statement said Hart also admitted sending the message to students at other institutions, including LSU, the University of Mississippi and the University of Alabama.

An FBI news release said Hart, if convicted, would face a maximum sentence of five years in prison and a fine of up to $250,000.

Repeatedly using an obscenity and the N-word, the author of the message threatens to kill more than 3,000 black people in a month because of Obama's election and warns the recipient of a pending attack from "a random white man," according to the agent's affidavit.

Neither Hart nor his family could not be reached for comment. The phone number listed at his home address was not in service.

Colton Brodoux was the name of the person who purportedly sent the messages. "Hart admitted that he created the Colton Brodoux profile on Facebook," the FBI affidavit said. The document details how the FBI traced the messages back to a computer at Hart's Poplarville address in Mississippi.

TOPICS: Crime/Corruption; Front Page News; US: Mississippi
KEYWORDS: brodoux; coltonbrodoux; democrat; democrats; dyronhart; facebook; fakehatecrimes; hart; hoax; idiotalert; mississippi; obama; phonyhatecrime; poplarville; racebaiting; racecard; stuckonstupid
lol
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 11:34 PM   #8
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
I read the first 4 or 5 lines then accidentally the last chunk and was gonna say 'yeah they're not the same'

but not i just think your a fuckin doosh.
good. thats the way i prefer it
Old 02-08-2009, 12:04 AM   #9
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Nicky U Dont Know Shit, This Fag Writes A Lot Of Paragraphs But Its Like He Mumbling...

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 08:44 AM   #10
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

skampoe you've said this shit before.

your game of denial when there is mounting evidence wreaks of pathological liar.
Old 02-08-2009, 09:13 AM   #11
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 09:21 AM   #12
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

THINKS HAVING REP IS RELEVANT IN THE REAL WORLD^. HAS LOST THE LINE THAT DISTINGUISHES THE REAL WORLD FROM THE e WORLD.

For the GenChat pervs
Old 02-08-2009, 01:32 PM   #13
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
THINKS HAVING REP IS RELEVANT IN THE REAL WORLD^. HAS LOST THE LINE THAT DISTINGUISHES THE REAL WORLD FROM THE e WORLD.
fredy mech keeps talkin about rep too, i bet if u did a search for his name and posts where he wrote "rep" it would come up with a shitload of posts

those dingo sack lickers probably got all their rep from each other like a counter clockwise circle jerk fuck those koala sperm drinkers
Old 02-08-2009, 01:34 PM   #14
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by BONERFARM JERKERWRISTS View Post
SKAMPOE

hahahahahahahahah

Old 02-08-2009, 01:36 PM   #15
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

http://www.zshare.net/audio/5060117419173cfc/

wak

For the GenChat pervs