news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-07-2009, 11:17 PM   #46
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I realized that our feeble minds don't understand Gavin's enormous success. I thought he was just some sweet faggot, but after reading his biographical prose, I realize that Gavin is the man.

He is funny, intelligent, successful, handsome, and just an all-around great human being.

I actually look forward to the next time he "sons" me with both verbiage and visual stimuli.

While it is always harsh, hurtful, and poignant, at least I am being acknowledged the GOD
himself.

I now realize how lucky wu-corp is to have gavin and realize that he is the glue that holds this forum together.

I realize that our time together may be limited, and am purchasing an external hard drive for the sole purposes of copying and pasting various gavinisms, lest the be lost for eternity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 11:19 PM   #47
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ names himself after LL cool J

Last edited by NIGHT MAYOR; 02-07-2009 at 11:22 PM.
NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 11:27 PM   #48

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and....?

What exactly were you going for with that, fredy?

Was it a dis to defend gavin's honor??

Was it supposed to be a joke at my expense? If so, what were you insinuating?

Did you just realize the similarities?

I just don't understand your motives.

You're an odd duck.

Quote:
Old 02-07-2009, 11:32 PM   #49
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ll cool j is a doodle.

^ featured on encino man

better to be an odd duck than a sheep - isnt it
i might go change my nick to canibus - rip that mic from your arm.

Old 02-07-2009, 11:37 PM   #50

Well I am not really a big cool J fan, Mama Said Knock You Out is an awesome track.

I had the tape in 4th grade.

Also, he killed cannibus. The rap songs were ok, but if you want to be real, Canibus is not in the same league as LL.

LL, like him or not, is a hip-hop legend and one of the most successful artists of all time.

Canibus is a good lyricist, but he's a herb who never did shit.

Cool J>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>canibus.

Quote:
Old 02-07-2009, 11:42 PM   #51
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
^ names himself after LL cool J

^ poser try-hard - hence hip-hop legend revoked. this happened years ago. dont you read the source ?

Old 02-07-2009, 11:49 PM   #52

I am already familiar with your hatred of success, Mech.

Are you still hurt because I don't like Immortal Technique and don't believe that George Bush, Jay-Z and a bunch of rabbis bombed the world trade tower?

You need to move on.

Or at least find a somewhat amusing way to "dis" people.

Quote:
Old 02-08-2009, 12:17 AM   #53
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if i wasn't always eager to discuss my business ventures then i would say i got played but until this thread i havent had an appropriate opportunity.

i also wrote a 300+ page technical manual for the worlds largest mobile phone transaction clearing house.

did a complete redesign of BRE magazine, a radio industry magazine aimed toward djs and program directors.

owned a clothing store 05-07. that was a fail. my biz partners were funding the thing with tax return fraud from local crackheads.

benny the proof is the Luda on BET pic. it clearly says STYLE MASTER GENERALS on the shirt. idk people usually don't believe in things they themselves cant do.

Last edited by Uncle Steezo; 02-08-2009 at 12:20 AM.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 12:21 AM   #54
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
whatever you are thinking... stop now cause calling the police in real life for genereal wise sending magazines to your house beacuse YOU posted your address on wucorp is the most bitchassed thing a human could possibly do.

the second most bitch assed thing you can do is brag about how rich you are when you have an EBT card in your wallet. cuz yo dad couldn't hack it in america.

true story real life.

now you can try to make up some fabrications about:
*my clothing line- 82 stores, BET , MTV, VIBE, celebs, world wide trend.....

*my son- fully fed. nicely clothed. he plays his 1st baseball game tomorrow afternoon. a sport which i taught him how to play. and has more daily female contact than you. non pussy gettin ass nigga.

* to top it off- I got money, a car and a house fully paid for. and own my own business with employees on payroll.

now proceed with this bullshit if you feel thats what you need to do. but make sure you keep it real.

when i log off i'm good looking Gavin the entrepreneur.
when you log off you're ugly funky armed virgin Derrick the token.

true story, real life.

what happens when you get to be my age and all your greatest memories are wucorp related? my memories of being in my 20s was all about partying college fucking alot of women.

yours will be about how you ruled general chat and sonned so many people with grizzly threads on a frifday night.

20 yrs old and still in HIGH SCHOOL

damn!

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 12:24 AM   #55
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Is Dat Jimmy The Cricket?
Old 02-08-2009, 12:27 AM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
Is Dat Jimmy The Cricket?

hahahaha

Quote:
Old 02-08-2009, 12:29 AM   #57
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

jimini jimini jimini jimini CRICKET
Old 02-08-2009, 12:34 AM   #58
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no.
jimmy the cricket is that crackhead that washes rims at the citgo in New London.
Old 02-08-2009, 12:36 AM   #59
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

i bet lol
Old 02-08-2009, 07:20 AM   #60
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i'm not gonna quote your post style because it is epicly big ... but, you explained it well ... so good luck
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote