news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-08-2009, 07:45 PM   #16
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
THINKS HAVING REP IS RELEVANT IN THE REAL WORLD^. HAS LOST THE LINE THAT DISTINGUISHES THE REAL WORLD FROM THE e WORLD.
you have no job
you have no education
you have no friends
you have no penis you can find between your "thighs"
you spend 12 hours a day on the internet writing music for wu corp mixtapes and smoking weed trying to humour 20 year olds who DO have a job and who DO have an education and who DO have friends

tell me, what do you KNOW about the real world?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 08:14 PM   #17
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by BONERFARM JERKERWRISTS View Post
you have no job
you have no education
you have no friends
you have no penis you can find between your "thighs"
you spend 12 hours a day on the internet writing music for wu corp mixtapes and smoking weed trying to humour 20 year olds who DO have a job and who DO have an education and who DO have friends

tell me, what do you KNOW about the real world?
c,mon irwin....you dont even belive that shit^^

i have an education

ur right, i dont have friends, just peep ma videos nigga, i got mad family , real mu fuckas that love me love to be around me,

job? well, i do maintain a whip and a crib, never mind how, snake.

i have the love of a beautiful puerto rock queen with knowledge of self that loves me to death in every sence of the werd and wont hesitate for one single second on cuttin a niggaz face wit the razor if they made my day blue, we goin on 7 years dun dun and goin strong, no kids cept for a bully redbone that again, wont think twice on seperating ur flesh from ur bones if i even hint of ur desapproval.. happyly married irwin!

now u tell me and the rest of the expectators, whut the fuck is u about other than being one of the loser kids @ that other table in this here wu corp high!

its nuffin!

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 10:06 PM   #18
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

see ... you have no comprehension of what the real world is ... that's why you talk about wu tang corp high school and play habbo hotel and rob cafe's on virtual facebook communities and sit at imaginary cool kid tables

you have no education because everything you know (which is 90% incorrect anyway) you learned from wu tang music and know the ledge

you have a large family? all that proves is that rodents breed large ... you know the old saying "you can choose your friends but you can't choose your family?" ... that's right, you have no friends because nobody wants to befriend somebody living in fantasy world like you do

you have a queen ... so what? i'm 21, like i need to be married at 21 ... why keep eating the same ice cream over and over when i can go back tomorrow and pick which ever one i want? you married the first girl whoever kissed you anyway because you never going to find pussy you didn't have to pay for ever again

you maintain a whip and a crib? no, your WIFE maintain's a whip and a crib

i mean, c'mon ... you pose in photo's of yourself with guns and stockings and afro combs and post them on myspace and wu tang corp for APPROVAL

you are 28 years old seeking approval from people damn near 10 years younger than you ...
Quote:
Old 02-08-2009, 10:09 PM   #19
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

hahahahahahahahahahha^ its funny when u take it out of content's lmao

For the GenChat pervs
Old 02-08-2009, 10:13 PM   #20
The Hound
Fuck the King

context

not contents

if you had made it to the fourth grade you'd have known that
Quote:
Old 02-08-2009, 10:18 PM   #21
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

For the GenChat pervs
Old 02-08-2009, 11:15 PM   #22
JohnnyKarson
5.0 Mustang Robby Angry

JohnnyKarson crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
when ppl are racist they are self serving.

sometimes racist person wants to better the condition of his or her race and is called a hero for it but when racism was the impulse that drove them to do such a thing as opposed to good will they're are just doing it for self serving purposes and wouldn't care what happened to the race so long as whatever feelin 'helping their race' was found elsewhere.

I therefore don't trust these ppl. Like Jesse Jackson. He seems to care more about black ppl being bettered under his name then black ppl being bettered and when obama came along he got mad and was skeptical from day one

same with sharpton.

same with the nation of islam.

no race is excluded from these 'types'.

I've come to find every pro black person on wucorp is the same. Stylemaster recently made an angry thread to mods about the hilarious Niggermania Ad.

But if someone called ME niggermania, or someone else he doesn't favor of, he wouldn't complain, and such things have happened time and time again.

what i like about MLK was he truely was concerned for the betterment of humanity and knew racism was hold us all back. He helped black ppl cause they were the most in need of his services and being black it makes more sense. He was acting not out of a hate for white ppl that always stems from a hatred of yourself in comparison to white ppl because you hold them on a higher pedestal, but instead on true goodwill and a want to see a better world.

so yeah, you can't say your pro-black and all your disses against me are racist.

-The National Youth Committee for Poppin Gen Chats with Games and Fun Threads.
Trill talk, My President is Mulatto. Arabs and Latinos disillusioned nigga; fuck we supposed to do?
JohnnyKarson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 11:26 PM   #23
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you know what wise, i was respecting you decision to stop coming here. this is just pathetic.
Old 02-08-2009, 11:33 PM   #24
JohnnyKarson
5.0 Mustang Robby Angry

JohnnyKarson crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
you know what wise, i was respecting you decision to stop coming here. this is just pathetic.
Benno watching the Grammys rather than fix thecorpse
JohnnyKarson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 11:45 PM   #25
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

oh, ok then.
Old 02-08-2009, 11:47 PM   #26
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 12:38 PM   #27
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
c,mon irwin....you dont even belive that shit^^

i have an education

ur right, i dont have friends, just peep ma videos nigga, i got mad family , real mu fuckas that love me love to be around me,

job? well, i do maintain a whip and a crib, never mind how, snake.

i have the love of a beautiful puerto rock queen with knowledge of self that loves me to death in every sence of the werd and wont hesitate for one single second on cuttin a niggaz face wit the razor if they made my day blue, we goin on 7 years dun dun and goin strong, no kids cept for a bully redbone that again, wont think twice on seperating ur flesh from ur bones if i even hint of ur desapproval.. happyly married irwin!

now u tell me and the rest of the expectators, whut the fuck is u about other than being one of the loser kids @ that other table in this here wu corp high!
Pretty much.

Feeling the self hate, TSA?
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote