news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-09-2009, 06:09 AM   #16
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah like tone says, they are mostly volunteers, although our bush fires are fucking hardcore, they dont spring up all the time so its hard for our government to put worth wile money into funding (its my money too so i understnad) the last big one was the canberra bush fires in another hidden territory (we have two, northern territory, and the A.C.T. the australian capital territory) in New South Wales where parliment house sits.

a few years back, the mexicans would know *waits for a year*

750 REBELS - australia's best

Last edited by NIGHT MAYOR; 02-09-2009 at 06:12 AM.
NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:12 AM   #17
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the canberra ones were probably the worst between ash wednesday and this one ... that was insane ... canberra still hasn't recovered from that shit

yeah, melbourne is in victoria ... capital city
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:17 AM   #18
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i can remember as a kid there was one ridiculous fire that spread from the south coast up into the far southern outskirts of sydney ... it reached as far as my uncle's street in oyster bay and was literally 10 or so houses away from his, but they contained it before it reached further ... would have been 94/95 ... i live about 30 mins from oyster bay and there's a river seperating the shire from the district so it wouldn't have spread near me but i can remember the air being a thick, haze and stinking of smoke bad and fire embers were floating in the air and the entire horizon looking south from the hill in my street was pitch black

bush fires are fucking mental

this is what i speak of

1994 Eastern seaboard fires

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
The 1994 Eastern seaboard fires were bushfires in New South Wales, Australia between 27 December 1993 and 16 January 1994 were widespread along the NSW coast from Bega to the Queensland border and inland as far as Bathurst. Over 80 separate fires encouraged by extreme hot dry and windy conditions threatened many areas including the major cities of Newcastle and Sydney. The fires killed four people and burnt out over 8,000 square kilometres. They destroyed 225 homes, most in southern Sydney suburbs of Jannali and Como West. Como West Public School was destroyed.
These fires generated a large amount of media coverage internationally. Unlike earlier fires, several of which caused much more damage, they entered a major city, as the latter Black Christmas and 2003 Canberra bushfires would too. Also this is the only time a major city, Sydney, been threatened with total isolation due to fire. At the peak of the fires only the Hume Highway to the southwest remained open, all other road and rail routes out of Sydney were closed. Residents of the entire metropolitan area of Sydney had to contend with ash raining down on them, and the sky remained a blazen orange for days afterwards.

jannali is like, 5 minutes on a train from me and that's how close it got ... bit further if you drive because you have to go out of your way
Quote:

Last edited by The Hound; 02-09-2009 at 06:20 AM.
Old 02-09-2009, 06:23 AM   #19
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Basicly all australian capital cities (Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth etc. etc. ) are on the coast line and have Ports, Melbourne is way down south, its sourounded buy suburbs. my best mate moved there two years ago and married an italian so i visit alot, alot of history in Victoria, more than sydney id say, Ned Kelly, Eureka stockade - I hope that alot of stuff has'nt gone up in flames, some fucker will pay for this shit, justice takes place inside jail, not outside (jewel)

no bush in Melbourne at all

Victoria is BASICLY the home of aussie hip hop too.

Last edited by NIGHT MAYOR; 02-09-2009 at 08:11 AM.
Old 02-09-2009, 06:28 AM   #20
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

ironic thing is that north queensland is seriously flooding hence not recieving much attention now, hence not much spare money, say good bye to our government pay out.

Old 02-09-2009, 06:28 AM   #21
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

Melbourne is the best city in the world. Been to Sydney, Brissy, Gold Coast and live in Perf, Melbourne's just on another level. Raw and gritty but fashionable, bitches rocking the best gear, clubbing in hoodies and getting 10/10 digits, shits wicked for a pimp nigga.

Teachin Da SeedZ
DJMethods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:30 AM   #22
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

yeah its the new york of australia, sydney is cali, and perf is da dirty souf - word is bond.

Old 02-09-2009, 06:32 AM   #23
The Hound
Fuck the King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
ironic thing is that north queensland is seriously flooding hence not recieving much attention now, hence not much spare money, say good bye to our government pay out.
i read only $10m was available for the relief fund for the bushfire aftermath

didn't the government give $1bn to the fucking indonesians after the tsunami?

different government i know, but same mentality ... they give money overseas at every chance but nothing for us

shit, even the solomon islands got "only" $120m with their coup last year or the year before

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&s...54495&t=h&z=13

that's how close the fires go to me in 94 ... just a little south of the A and you see como, oyster bay and jannali ... wild shit
Quote:
Old 02-09-2009, 07:44 AM   #24
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^faggot.
Old 02-09-2009, 08:07 AM   #25
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^faggot.
Old 02-09-2009, 08:16 AM   #26
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by BONERFARM JERKERWRISTS View Post
i read only $10m was available for the relief fund for the bushfire aftermath

didn't the government give $1bn to the fucking indonesians after the tsunami?

different government i know, but same mentality ... they give money overseas at every chance but nothing for us

shit, even the solomon islands got "only" $120m with their coup last year or the year before

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&s...54495&t=h&z=13

that's how close the fires go to me in 94 ... just a little south of the A and you see como, oyster bay and jannali ... wild shit
i hear you man but honestly sometimes its better to give than recieve,

Old 02-09-2009, 08:20 AM   #27
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

Fuck, they need to stop showing this shit on the news. It's horrible, everyone I know is safe thank god but so so many families have been wrecked because of this. Homes, possessions, pets, friends, girlfriends, kids, wives, relatives - Worst of all they've arrested someone under suspicion of starting the fires.

If it's delibrately lit I hope they charge the people/person with murder, manslaughter and every other fucking law they can think of. Very pro-snitching with this, little kids are being killed cause some fuckwit likes fire.

They had an interview with a Dad, he went to go fight for the family home, both his kids died.

As I type this another fire has sprung up! Only 60 km's from Melbourne as well, these fires were going at 100 km's per hour before.

EDIT: Good to see the Cricketers doing something though.

Also the footy players. Essendon vs Western Bulldogs pre-season match was gonna be in Darwin, they've changed it to Melbourne and now expect a sellout crowd. Every cent going towards the relief fund. 45+ thousand people should show up, great stuff.

Teachin Da SeedZ
DJMethods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 08:34 AM   #28
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
If it's delibrately lit I hope they charge the people/person with murder, manslaughter and every other fucking law they can think of. Very pro-snitching with this, little kids are being killed cause some fuckwit likes fire.
Yes, mass murder.

Death toll: 110 and rising, as they start to pour through debris. search burnt cars and stuff.

Nearly 1000 homes destroyed.

Police believe it to be deliberately lit - on what was predicted the worst possible day for forest fire to break out.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 09:16 AM   #29
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

jesus fucking christ those are some depressing pictures man, the cars burnt out on the side of the rode

its real sad man, thoughts n prayers go out
Old 02-09-2009, 10:19 AM   #30
Huggasaurus Sex
2000 B.C.

Huggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of fury

gruesome video of bush fire @ :55

more akbar
Huggasaurus Sex is offline   Reply With Quote