news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-09-2009, 05:08 PM   #16
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

10 years old disgusting.

Females have been scientifically proven to reach their physical peak at 15.5 years of age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 05:13 PM   #17
Killa BB
Online Now

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if the "Man" was at the most 12 years old... then yes... that was normal... otherwise NO... so not normal...
Old 02-09-2009, 05:41 PM   #18
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

man is in his late 20s.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 05:43 PM   #19
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Is he sat next to you while you ask us?

Waiting to see if you're going to let him smash or not?

Weird date.
Old 02-09-2009, 05:50 PM   #20
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no, i'm not talking to him, again.

p.s. it's j

Decipher, son.

Old 02-09-2009, 05:55 PM   #21
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryxx View Post
it wasn't jasper. i think the man was maybe trying to compliment the woman.... maybe. i dunno, but it's been at the back of my mind since.
I dont know why you need to look so far into this. After he said this was there an awkward silence in the room? im talking about even him, not him being the only one laughing at what he just said or some shit. If there was that silence maybe he was like "oh shit why'd i say some stupid 'doctor' shit like that?"

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 05:55 PM   #22
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wait, so, let me get this straight.

You were talking about yourself all the time?

Old 02-09-2009, 05:57 PM   #23
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^hahahahaha @ the doctor ref

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:00 PM   #24
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
Wait, so, let me get this straight.

You were talking about yourself all the time?

of course she was....and the other guy is the guy shes seeing. After the guy succeeded on a few dates, she showed him her photo albums one night. Then the guy slipped and now she thinks the guys a fucktard. What happens when guys is suspected a fucktard?? Go to WTC where there are many fucktards and speak about "normalities".

Well gotta go cuz Two and a Half Men is on TV then Big Bang Theory after...when I come back I will crack open my Highland Park 25 year and go from there.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:02 PM   #25
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
of course she was....and the other guy is the guy shes seeing. After the guy succeeded on a few dates, she showed him her photo albums one night. Then the guy slipped and now she thinks the guys a fucktard. What happens when guys is suspected a fucktard?? Go to WTC where there are many fucktards and speak about "normalities".
I was joking you fucking faggit.

What is it with you, you fucking faggit.

Always posting away in the back of my threads, faggit.

You're a nice guy, faggit.

But professionally we're done, you fucking faggit.
Old 02-09-2009, 06:08 PM   #26
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Quote:
I dont know why you need to look so far into this. After he said this was there an awkward silence in the room? im talking about even him, not him being the only one laughing at what he just said or some shit. If there was that silence maybe he was like "oh shit why'd i say some stupid 'doctor' shit like that?"

i didn't say anything to him after he said what he said cos i wasn't sure how to feel, so i didn't make any eye contact. he just flicked over to the next page in the photo album and didn't think twice about what he said.

Decipher, son.

Old 02-09-2009, 06:11 PM   #27
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Quote:
What happens when guys is suspected a fucktard?? Go to WTC where there are many fucktards and speak about "normalities".

Decipher, son.