news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-09-2009, 02:14 AM   #16
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

*whispers* the government is talking about a $950 pay out to people who earn less that $100 000 a year to stimulate the economy, the liberals (liberals and labour are the two major parties) are voting against it.

*keeps whispering* these bush fires MAY have an effect on the governments plan to pay out

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:19 AM   #17
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
yahoo.com gives news about all countries
not always
Old 02-09-2009, 10:45 AM   #18
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
Do you ever use .ca, uk, etc. instead of .com? like if you lived in canada and wanted to go to yahoo, would you type www.yahoo.ca? what is the benefit of doing that? sorry, i am just an ignorant american.
no we just type yahoo.com and it automatically sends us to yahoo canada ca.yahoo.com
Old 02-09-2009, 10:50 AM   #19
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
no not at all

I wonder if this gentleman voted Obama.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:12 AM   #20
Tyler Durden
You are not your job

Tyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken masta

When I first created my e-mail it didn't matter if I typed yahoo.com or yahoo.co.uk, the email still came to me but now it's only .com.

Anyone else get that, I made my email in about 95 or a little earlier

Tyler Durden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 11:44 AM   #21
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damn in 95? was that shit in DOS

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 12:01 PM   #22
Tyler Durden
You are not your job

Tyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken masta

Haha, we had 3 classrooms full of DOS computers when I started school with like 10 inch screens. My school was shit

Tyler Durden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 12:04 PM   #23
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sometimes it doesnt matter and the bigger sites will take both a .com and .ca or whatever domain. For ebay and amazon it matters. For ebay.ca and amazon.ca it only lists items that are available to ship to Canada and filters everything else out. The amazon.ca warehouses are in Canada.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 01:24 PM   #24
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i understand where Art is coming from, i was wondering this too.

.com just seems so standard so i was wondering if the .ca's and what not were used.

like, do you go to www.wutangcorp.uk?
Old 02-09-2009, 01:25 PM   #25
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
no not at all

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahAHHAhaaHHAhaHAHAHAH!1

that's as freedomy as it gets.
Old 02-09-2009, 01:26 PM   #26
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah, what's the difference between www.wutang-corp.com and www.wutangcorp.de

Old 02-09-2009, 02:45 PM   #27
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post

like, do you go to www.wutangcorp.uk?
No, it's still .com

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 07:22 PM   #28
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

i can't remember the last time i went to .ca instead of .com. some canadian sites will only have the .ca, so you can't escape that.

on google they give you a "pages from canada" option, so i'll click that depending on what i'm searching.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 07:33 PM   #29
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I used to have the old yahoo.com addrees and hotmail.com but you cant get them in the UK now.

.com was originally set up for companies hence .com means company. that was the first public suffix. before that it was all university and military addresses which were either .uni.gov or an IP like 111.111.1.1, etc

.co.uk came a while later for britain and other countrues got their's set up.

all websites work differently. Major website's will set up different suffixes like .co.uk, .nl .whateva to route to .com just for ease and some leave them at the original address.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
yeah, what's the difference between www.wutang-corp.com and www.wutangcorp.de
its probably either that wu-corp has a server in germany or the hosting company uses.de as a back-up hosting address, innono

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 08:03 PM   #30
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FERMI PARADOX View Post

.com was originally set up for companies hence .com means company.

.com means "commercial"