news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 02-11-2009, 07:21 AM   #1
davedigital360
Death Poet

davedigital360 crouching tigerdavedigital360 crouching tiger
Default Bob Dylan - All The Tired Horses

So I was talking to some dude the other day trying to figure out the meaning of this track. The simplicity of the song makes it such sick track: the same two lines song in the same note with different background music each time. We came up with a bunch of possible meanings. Then some dude said that "Horses in the Sun" was an acronym for H.I.T.S. as in hits of acid and Bob Dylan was just tired of doing acid. I thought it was reaching a little far so I asked him where he came up with that and he said in some class where they would study poetry (i know, pure fuckin' "Dangerous Minds").

Anyways I thought that was interesting and wanted to share that with you guys and see what your interpretations are if you got one.

Here's the track:
davedigital360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:19 AM   #2
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

dont like Self Portrait.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote