news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-11-2009, 05:28 PM   #1
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default BET just did a thing on Biggie vs Raekwon - ANYONE ELSE JUST SEE THAT???

i dont know if the BET US has the same schedule as over here, but Im watching this Biggie doc, and Biggie IN HIS car bumping Cuban Linx (knuckleheadz) out of his stereo and shit, and the women next to him is asking him about Raekwon and shit, he doesnt say much but says he saw him at the Source awards and it was all cool really.

They also had Mef on there commenting on the whole situation. And lots of really old footage of Rae in staten island acting all negro spiritual gangster and shit and Uey wearign a full face wooly ski mask getting blunted. Ive seen some of that footage before but not the part they showed.

They spent a good time on the whole Wu - Big connection, abotu 10 minutes on it.
Old 02-11-2009, 05:35 PM   #2
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ghostlaced,

Are you in the UK? How you get BET over here?

Peace!
Pattch82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 05:36 PM   #3
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Its on Sky!! channell 191!!

Theyre doing the E40 -Biggie beef now, E40's men had Bigg at gunpoint fareal
Old 02-11-2009, 05:40 PM   #4
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

God damn! I gotta be the dumbest fuck ever!

I never realised I had this fuckin' channel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Checking this out now.

Peace!
Pattch82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 05:48 PM   #5
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

I just put the last 15 minutes on record, pretty pointless now. Ghostlaced, do you know if there's a BET+1? There's a +1 for everything on Sky, Discovery even has a +1.5 lol

Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 05:51 PM   #6
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

YES THERE IS CHAN 198!!

The current 2 hour prog is already on there, but you should still catch the Raekwon part
Old 02-11-2009, 05:54 PM   #7
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

i didnt know e40 n biggie beefed...weird
Old 02-11-2009, 05:55 PM   #8
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

^yeah it was heavy like that they didnt go into full detail that i know about

The prog just did a REAL INTERETING BIT ON biggies sway and tech's LA radio interview b4 he died in Cali, and how it pissed so many G's off that he came across as cocky about Pac's death

he got shot that week
Old 02-11-2009, 07:10 PM   #9
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

I saw this on BET as well it was released on TV when Notorious was coming out......Biggie was in a whip and some chick asked him bout raekwon and he's just bumpin Knuckleheadz and he was bumpin another song as well i think it was Glaciers of Ice or Ice water i forget but they asked him bout the rae and biggie beef and he said he liked wu and with mef on their mef said how biggie was telling ppl that he thought meth had sicker verses on The What and was like I think Mef got me on this joint....and Mef said I think it was a tie between us......just shows how respected wu was and what a big force they were in the rap game
Old 02-11-2009, 07:13 PM   #10
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
YES THERE IS CHAN 198!!

The current 2 hour prog is already on there, but you should still catch the Raekwon part
Shitm I just missed it the second time around as well lol. I just checked though and they're showing it on Friday or something, but it's only 1 hour long? Exact same description and everything, just an hour shorter?

Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 07:17 PM   #11
baritone
yeah nigga

baritone crouching tiger

this can also be seen on the documentary by qd3, called bigger than life
"Da Mysteries of Chessboxin', first of all the word "mystery" means "unknown", you know, and the game of chess is like life, so in reality there is no mysteries to chess, it's just to those who don't understand life"- The GZA
Quote:
"If I wanted to fly, nigga I'll find a way to fly, nigga"- U-God
baritone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 07:17 PM   #12
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

BET sucks.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 07:18 PM   #13
SecretRival
_

SecretRival iron monkeySecretRival iron monkeySecretRival iron monkeySecretRival iron monkeySecretRival iron monkey

This must be the Bigger Than Life documentary, think I remember those parts..
SecretRival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 07:41 PM   #14
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

^yes it was i think

And Sean its def 2 hours long...

and Biggie basically said that Raekwon told him the Cuban Linx skit album cover diss wasnt aimed at him????

who could it of been aimed at then?
Old 02-11-2009, 07:44 PM   #15
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

such an excitable thread... your all going mental