news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-11-2009, 05:52 PM   #31
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
but for about year I did use to stay up 24 hours, sleep 11-15, repeat

this is the evolution of that. once you catch up with your sleep you can nap for a few without sleeping the 8.

then you can skip naps here and there stay up for a whole 24 and be str8.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 05:59 PM   #32
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

word
Old 02-11-2009, 06:32 PM   #33
Tyler Durden
You are not your job

Tyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
i know right?

i started this 24hr schedule about a year or so ago and i have to sleep a whole day every 2 months to catch up on sleep.
I do this shit, thought I was the only one.

It's a bitch when the catch up day lands on a day when work needs to be done.

Tyler Durden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 08:55 PM   #34
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything

including sleep
Old 02-11-2009, 08:58 PM   #35
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

brave man likes the feel of nature on his face but a wise man has enough sense to get out of the rain

-Egg Shen
Old 02-11-2009, 09:03 PM   #36
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It happened a few times when I was younger and sick. I woke up around 8pm and it was sunny outside but it was in the summer time. The analog clocks didnt help me at all. I realized my dad was watching football so I didnt make it through the night.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:16 PM   #37
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything

including sleep

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:54 PM   #38
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

get a job
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 01:45 PM   #39
dezmond

dezmond crouching tigerdezmond crouching tiger

Quote:
wtf is 20 mins gonna do for you?

Try it...

Or 'you not man enough??..
Old 02-12-2009, 02:26 PM   #40
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

it takes me 20 mins just to pull my dick out to piss.
Old 02-12-2009, 02:38 PM   #41
dezmond

dezmond crouching tigerdezmond crouching tiger

^^ Get some tweezers...

Or just sit down like all othe bitches....