news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-11-2009, 06:40 AM   #16
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

By the way

all fagural are fuckin' pussies. Ghost would eat them 4 breakfast if he wanted to.

fuck these hoes.

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 06:50 AM   #17
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah I was thinking the same, if Ghost actually wanted o diss them they would have known about it! The whole clan would have ran a train on 'em!!!

CUBAN LINX STYLE!!!

Peace!
Pattch82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 07:07 AM   #18
davedigital360
Death Poet

davedigital360 crouching tigerdavedigital360 crouching tiger

Quote:
Rae ran hysterically
Slipped on soap
Landed on his back, with his gat, now that's dope

That's what they talking about!
davedigital360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 08:08 AM   #19
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol @ all natural, what a bunch of faggits.

As if ghost would care enough about them to aim even his spit their way, they were jealous of Ghostface aura so they tried to get a piece of it by inventing beef.
Old 02-11-2009, 10:20 AM   #20
soulonice413
Cuttin Headz

soulonice413 shaolin monk

how u gonna take someone elses story and post it as if u wrote it Vega...

and wow at u leavin comments, if u have no idea who All Natural is then u shouldnt even be posting nothin. Dudes have been consistently one of the iller underground groups over the past 15 years.
Old 02-11-2009, 10:30 AM   #21
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i dont care who they were, soulonice413, they are clearly faggits.

What type of rap act stands up for promoters? lol

Ive never heard of that level of faggitry before. Youre gonna diss the gods Ghostface because he got pissed off that some douchey promoters didnt pay him his money? LOL!

All Natural are now officially the faggyist hip hop group made.
Old 02-11-2009, 10:35 AM   #22
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

^^HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

word on that

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 10:37 AM   #23
VEGATHACHOSEN
Play Me Close & Ill Ox U

VEGATHACHOSEN iron monkeyVEGATHACHOSEN iron monkeyVEGATHACHOSEN iron monkeyVEGATHACHOSEN iron monkey
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulonice413 View Post
how u gonna take someone elses story and post it as if u wrote it Vega...

and wow at u leavin comments, if u have no idea who All Natural is then u shouldnt even be posting nothin. Dudes have been consistently one of the iller underground groups over the past 15 years.
well that grey box the writing is in = quotes
so i didnt post it like i wrote it notice how my writing isnt in a box and notice how the story is, I wouldve quoted the source but I have no clue where it came from, the track and story were in my inbox I thought it was interesting so I shared, if you know the source lemme know and ill throw it up

www.thecryptonline.com

Last edited by VEGATHACHOSEN; 02-11-2009 at 10:40 AM.
VEGATHACHOSEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 10:51 AM   #24
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Old 02-11-2009, 04:27 PM   #25
JEM
Wu-Veteran

JEM drunken mastaJEM drunken masta

that track was wack
JEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 07:46 PM   #26
Soulless
PRODIGAL SUN

Soulless crouching tiger

There was some pretty impressive wordplay in the song, but overall the diss was wack for multiple reasons.
  1. Nothing he actually said in the rapping was a powerful shot at Ghost.
  2. He knocks the style Ghost used on Ironman, but any three songs off of Ironman is greater than All Natural's existence in the Hip Hop game.
  3. Their reason for trying to dis Ghost is weak, and it all smacks of trying to get publicity from dissin someone with more shine.
Old 02-11-2009, 07:56 PM   #27
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEM View Post
that track was wack
co-sign....
Old 02-12-2009, 05:15 AM   #28
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
Smoothe and Trigga arn't All Naturall.