news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-12-2009, 05:10 PM   #16
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'd date tsa so i could stick my dick up one nostril and the balls up the other...invent a whole new sexual revolution...

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 05:26 PM   #17
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

though my nostrils are large, they're less then an inch in size and this post implys your dick melts if it gets hot enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durag View Post
And where would you take him/her?

I think id go for GAVIN.

For the price of one meal, ill get lessonz in LIFE, REAL LIFE. From the rap game, to uber-cool fur fashion and t-shirts made out of shit stains, to being a successful african american with loads of business.

That type of knowlegde is priceless and only costs a dinner for two, some candles, and the best champaign. NO HOMO though, i aint kissing no nigga.

I was gonna say Skamp just for the sheer hilarity of going for a meal with him, picking him up at 8 in his best suit with JIGSAW45 fixing his hair "Go get 'em Skamp, you look HOT dude". "Thanks Jiggy x".

But then i remembered youd have to book at least FIVE restaraunts to feed him.

GAVIN was cheaper
AHAHAHAHAHHAhahaHAHH!!1!AHAhahahaHHAHHAHAHHAH!11
not that you typed all that classic material, i too would take GAVIN. He's actually the funniest guy on here when your laughing at his life and schitzophrenic dilleriusness.

we can trade work out tips and he can explain what aspect of his success is causing the akward silence during all akward silence. and the softness of his gentle gaze implys he'd be a lady in the streets but a freak on the net, my type of homosexual date chap.
Old 02-12-2009, 05:34 PM   #18
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I would take Mrs. RZArectah, cuz I never took an ugly woman out, so a special occasion is in order.
Old 02-12-2009, 05:34 PM   #19
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^AHAHAHHAHAahahhaHAHAH!
Old 02-12-2009, 05:58 PM   #20
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I would take Begongo, cuz I never took an ugly woman out, so a special occasion is in order.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 06:21 PM   #21
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'd take shrap cos he would hold me and love me tenderly....hahhahahahahhaha i'm fuckin mad blunted!!!

Old 02-12-2009, 06:42 PM   #22
Tyler Durden
You are not your job

Tyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durag View Post
And where would you take him/her?

I think id go for GAVIN.

For the price of one meal, ill get lessonz in LIFE, REAL LIFE. From the rap game, to uber-cool fur fashion and t-shirts made out of shit stains, to being a successful african american with loads of business.

That type of knowlegde is priceless and only costs a dinner for two, some candles, and the best champaign. NO HOMO though, i aint kissing no nigga.

I was gonna say Skamp just for the sheer hilarity of going for a meal with him, picking him up at 8 in his best suit with JIGSAW45 fixing his hair "Go get 'em Skamp, you look HOT dude". "Thanks Jiggy x".

But then i remembered youd have to book at least FIVE restaraunts to feed him.

GAVIN was cheaper
Durag you are the most 'off yer head' cunt I (e)know

Getcha Cilla on

Tyler Durden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 06:48 PM   #23
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

cilla's gonna cause a blackout i swear!