news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-10-2009, 09:00 AM   #31
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

His first verse sounds like it was written by Jadakiss lol

Its interesting how Raekwon is NEVER saying whether a song is on CL2 or not.

Overalll, I hope this song isnt on CL2.
Old 02-10-2009, 09:17 AM   #32
kwabena1041
Veteran Member

kwabena1041 crouching tigerkwabena1041 crouching tiger

Maino is wack

kwabena1041 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 09:22 AM   #33
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

I feel like its obvious this song aint on cuban linx II cuz websites have even said it wasnt.....its a joint just like the one with crooked I just music being released so ppl start payin attention 2 rae again
Old 02-10-2009, 10:20 AM   #34
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
Im still ASTOUNDED by how much impact "Grindin" beat has had on hip hop since it dropped. There must of been 100 copies of that song in some form.

ASTOUNDED.
ya, but that beat's just a throwback to minimalistic old school run-dmc type stuff. I couldn't listen to the song, maino's garbage and as soon as that hook came in, i closed the zshare window. stereotypical trash. and anyone who thinks this is on cuban linx 2 is crazy.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 10:24 AM   #35
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by corky831 View Post
the fact that ik the vibe wont have a wack beat like this seeing as state of grace and wu ooh are 1000 times better than this radio friendly beat so ik straight up this would not be on CL II .....and wtf would maino be on CL II i feel its common sense
no. you dont know what vibe this will have.
you dont know.
you've never heard it.
you have dreams and aspirations for the album but whats the point of that? you have no premeditated 'vibe' when you first heard wutang
and had to had one you would be pissed they dont sound like snoop and dre. or something else that stupid.

just take the album as a collection of music and when it comes you'll hear it, not a fucking utopia in your head that you made up based on nothing really.
Old 02-10-2009, 01:24 PM   #36
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

this song is dope

and its very doubtful its gonna be a CL2 track
Old 02-10-2009, 11:56 PM   #37
Dominus Santorini
Mauling Panda's Rampage

Dominus Santorini crouching tiger
Send a message via ICQ to Dominus Santorini Send a message via AIM to Dominus Santorini Send a message via MSN to Dominus Santorini

Gotta say I like this shit. Not a Maino fan, but his shit was straight.

I like Rae's flow on this joint. There are times where his flow doesn't fit, but it sounds dope on this beat.
Dominus Santorini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 12:05 AM   #38
davedigital360
Death Poet

davedigital360 crouching tigerdavedigital360 crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED
Maino>>Nas
Crazy?
davedigital360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 04:49 PM   #39
TGambino
Veteran Member

TGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkey

it doesnt have to be "cuban linx 2 level" just to be a tight song...yall r retarded sometimes...
TGambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 05:08 PM   #40
The Abbot

The Abbot grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to The Abbot

maino shouldnt be anywhere near a wu album...let alone OB4CL II the most anticipated wu album ever probably...

the beat is aight i could fucks wit it...but the chorus is wack and maino is fuckin garbage

and to the kid that said maino is btr than nas? come on son lol r u for real...i cant believe someone would actually think that
The Abbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 05:10 PM   #41
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

4 real if ud want this song on CL II u guys have lowered ur fuckin standards 4 real this is like a 3-3.5 outta 5 track
Old 02-13-2009, 12:57 AM   #42
Focus Man

Focus Man shaolin monk

man i like this track. The vibe is on some BOSS Scarface gangsta shit. And Raekwon never falls short on his flow. He always on point.
Focus Man is offline   Reply With Quote