news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 09-26-2006, 10:20 AM   #1
EYEKON1
Money Green Leather Sofa

EYEKON1 shaolin monk
Default Spun...

anyone see this movie? - crystal meth's a nasty-ass drug.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0283003/

EYEKON1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 10:28 AM   #2
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

The whole scene where spider shoots lil dude in the dick is funny as hell. Yeah,crank is fuckin sick.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 10:41 AM   #3
EYEKON1
Money Green Leather Sofa

EYEKON1 shaolin monk

i dont know if it's part of the movie, but i rented it at block buster and there are times in the movie where things are censored out images, and bleeped certain swear words out.

did the director do this on purpose? -- i dont think i was watching an edited for T.V. copy cuz they still said all the nasty words like FUCK SHIT PUSSY CUNT..etc..

i'm thinking maybe the director did do this on purpose to use the movie like them drinking games, where if something is bleeped out, u take a shot of liq's

EYEKON1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 11:10 AM   #4
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Yeah, that shit is edited on purpose. I seen the uncut version a few times and there is barely any difference. They just added some of the extra scenes an shit. The whole censor thing was more or less a joke. IDK why. I guess because the subject matter was so extream they had to throw that shit in there. The things that get censored are on some dumb shit when you think about what doesnt get censored.

Last edited by INF; 09-26-2006 at 11:39 AM.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 09:27 AM   #5
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This movie is brilliant and funny as hell.

It surprises that there are only 4 posts in this thread.

Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 08:25 PM   #6
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yo this movie is like a walk through my neighborhood

the fucking crusty teethed meth bitches, leguizamos jerking off into a sock on the phone, labs exploding, people screaming. it's a trip.

i gotta neighbor who looks just like the cook, and is a cook. he walks around with a pitbull in a cowboy hat, with only his boxers and a blue bathrobe on. i don't even look in the dudes direction, thankfully he has never called over to me.

the director jonas ackerlund used to be in my favorite metal band growing up. maybe he seen a lotta crazy shit to make such a fucked movie. anyways though, great flick, i give it a 5 out of 6.

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 11:09 PM   #7
J-DON
Veteran Member

J-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkey

I thought this was a pretty good flick. Caught it on the free movie channel a couple years back.
J-DON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 03:19 PM   #8
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Rame is offline   Reply With Quote