news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 02-14-2009, 02:11 AM   #31
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Everybody needs to calm down and look at some outrageous nipples....here

http://www.tube8.com/hardcore/outrageous-nipples/45222/

Old 02-14-2009, 08:05 AM   #32
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Just because you aren't attractive doesn't mean you should become defensive and upset.

That won't solve anything.

Embrace your "unconventional" look and be proud of who you are, in all of your doughy glory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Old 02-14-2009, 08:08 AM   #33
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
Just because you aren't attractive doesn't mean you should become defensive and upset.

That won't solve anything.

Embrace your "unconventional" look and be proud of who you are, in all of your doughy glory.
Says the guy who call himself Ladies Love Cool Dan and will never show his ugly face but photoshops everybody else's, provide a link or shut the fuck up, ok faggot?

Old 02-14-2009, 08:10 AM   #34
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

ok.....faggot? Yea, that's what i thought you fucking pussy, shut it.

Old 02-14-2009, 08:16 AM   #35
Sky Blue Danny Kid

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Says the guy who call himself Ladies Love Cool Dan and will never show his ugly face but photoshops everybody else's, provide a link or shut the fuck up, ok faggot?
I don't even know how even have photoshop, or know how to photoshop. I asked somebody else to photoshop skamoe's face onto mini's emaciated body to make a powerful and artistic statement about contrast and duality.

But other than that, i have never been involved in any photoshopping.

And no, I haven't posted a picture, but I am strikingly handsome. I just don't feel like I need the affirmation of being evaluated by a bunch of guys. I might post one anyway though.

Regardless, I was just trying to convey to you that a lot of ugly people have gone on to lead productive and successful lives, and even find love.

I don't know why you are attacking me, as furious rage is not good for anyone's image. Especially someone already as doughy as you.

Quote:
Old 02-14-2009, 08:18 AM   #36
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
I don't even know how even have photoshop, or know how to photoshop. I asked somebody else to photoshop skamoe's face onto mini's emaciated body to make a powerful and artistic statement about contrast and duality.

But other than that, i have never been involved in any photoshopping.

And no, I haven't posted a picture, but I am strikingly handsome. I just don't feel like I need the affirmation of being evaluated by a bunch of guys. I might post one anyway though.

Regardless, I was just trying to convey to you that a lot of ugly people have gone on to lead productive and successful lives, and even find love.

I don't know why you are attacking me, as furious rage is not good for anyone's image. Especially someone already as doughy as you.
^^^Says a bunch of stuff without meaning because he is a douchebag.

Once again faggot, provide link that proves it's me or shut the fuck up. Ok...faggot?

Old 02-14-2009, 08:20 AM   #37
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHHAAH

this thread has got better. you do realize skampoe is going to scar you for life now?

Looks like you need RAW lessons.

scared to hit it raw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
Old 02-14-2009, 08:22 AM   #38
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHHAAH

this thread has got better. you do realize skampoe is going to scar you for life now?

Looks like you need RAW lessons.

scared to hit it raw
Another unfunny useless faggot who will never post his picture. Can you provide a link with proof that that is me? I'm waiting? Ok, then you can shut the fuck up too faggot.

I'm really finding this hilarious, I hope this thread never ever ends.

Old 02-14-2009, 08:24 AM   #39
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I dont care if that picture is brock or not...that is who i am gonna imagine whenever he replies now so his posts will fail before i even read them,hahahahhaha

plus those two pics are the same person...take it from sir digi-eyes!!

Old 02-14-2009, 08:24 AM   #40
Sky Blue Danny Kid

Quote:
^^^Says a bunch of stuff without meaning because he is a douchebag.

Once again faggot, provide link that proves it's me or shut the fuck up. Ok...faggot?

Your furious rage combined with your lack of humor is very off-putting.

I like it better when your happy.

Quote:
Old 02-14-2009, 08:27 AM   #41
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Another unfunny useless faggot who will never post his picture.

I'm really finding this hilarious, I hope this thread never ever ends.
dude we have seen rob's uber-chin pics so what ya on about..i hope this thread doesnt end cos it will just make you seem more of an uptight bum-bandit...

.build

Old 02-14-2009, 08:27 AM   #42
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Oh wait Dan, i found your photo album, here

here's a baby picture of you, how cute

and here you are today, how sweet

Old 02-14-2009, 08:30 AM   #43
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Quote:
Originally Posted by FERMI PARADOX View Post
dude we have seen rob's uber-chin pics so what ya on about..i hope this thread doesnt end cos it will just make you seem more of an uptight bum-bandit...

.build
hahahaahaahahahaa you can laugh at what you know is a lie, or you can go over to TSA's photos and laugh embarrassingly at the real pathetic thing. You decide. This was a neat exercise and i played along for your amusement by getting all 'furiously" serious, but I'm bored of it now so I'll just ruin it by posting "my" pic in my signature.

Old 02-14-2009, 08:32 AM   #44
Sky Blue Danny Kid

Quote:
Oh wait Dan, i found your photo album, here

here's a baby picture of you, how cute

and here you are today, how sweet

Sick burn, bro.

Look, I can type "ugly" into google image search too!

Quote:
Old 02-14-2009, 08:32 AM   #45
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Dammit, it's too big, can somebody crop it and repost so it will fit in my sig?