news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-11-2009, 03:55 PM   #16
Thworldisyours
PRODIGAL SUN

Thworldisyours iron monkeyThworldisyours iron monkeyThworldisyours iron monkeyThworldisyours iron monkeyThworldisyours iron monkey

Thanks... I always like to get my hands on foreign copies of albums with all the uncleared samples included...

Heard it before but I always loved the Canadian Ghost Deini...
Thworldisyours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 06:58 PM   #17
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

yo thanks for uploadin that shit dude

why do they make different versions like UK or Canadian versions?? they always seem to get more stuff the the U.S. versions do
Old 02-12-2009, 01:37 AM   #18
RAW-TASTE
PRODIGAL SUN

RAW-TASTE crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by drippie k View Post

why do they make different versions like UK or Canadian versions?? they always seem to get more stuff the the U.S. versions do
mm they dont usually make extra stuff for canada. you usually get the extra nice stuff with the european and japanese / international releases.

anyways, props, never heard this version before
RAW-TASTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 09:07 AM   #19
Black Tye Chi

Black Tye Chi shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Black Tye Chi

Quote:
Originally Posted by drippie k View Post

different laws where stuff like sampling is concerned. laws protect the interest of the country. because the samples belong to us interest, they are more strict in the US whereas in other countries the laws aren't as strict until you start to market your product in the US itself.

with that said, my pop-up blocker is giving me trouble downloading. can someone re-up on sharebee?
Black Tye Chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 09:53 AM   #20
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

coooooool! gunna bump this as soon as it d/l. repped!!

Aka. Living Proof
www.myspace.com/hiphop4infinite
oldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 01:55 PM   #21
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yoo much love and thanks for posting this.. I'll rep ya!

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ
MsRzaRecTaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 07:19 PM   #22
kaydigi
SLIMEY SAVAGE

kaydigi grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattch82 View Post
Impossible [Canada Only Bonus]

That takes us up to 3:30 then we have..
Quote:
04: In The Rain [Wise] [Canada Only Bonus]
It's on the first US pressing.

Quote:
14: Wu-Banga 101 feat. GZA/Genius, Raekwon, Cappadonna & Masta Killa

This track has a different fade out and then it goes into the Iron Man Conclusin outro.
Doesn't the Canadian version have an extra verse from Ghostface at the end?
kaydigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 07:25 PM   #23
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaydigi View Post
WISE is on the first US pressing.

PROVE IT.

I bought Supreme the week it came out and I still have the original and nothing on it indicates Wise was ever on it. The booklet couldnt of been changed so fast and re-printed. Im not in the US but I still bought it on release date, so Wise should be on there regarless.

Im not saying your lying, I just want to know how you know, and b if you have any proof of this.
Old 02-14-2009, 01:29 AM   #24
Dusty Bones
Enigmah

Dusty Bones grasshopper

that version was out in the us, probably an import, but one of my homies had it when it first dropped. i remember being mad for like a week cuz he had a different version from the one i had. cat at the store where he copped it hooked him up and said it was an early copy.

Dusty Bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 03:12 AM   #25
Sparrow Daene
PRODIGAL SUN

Sparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venoms

I want to get that. are all the copies like that, or have the later pressings been changed?

it also has the original "Mighty Healthy" which was re-recorded for some reason for the LP. Remember it was released on a promo awhile before the album? The Canadian version has the original which I liked better.
Sparrow Daene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 04:40 AM   #26
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah i've always wanted to hear the Canadian version of the album till someone at this forum hooked me up a year ago or so.. dope shit for sure, "Wise" was one of my favorite tracks in like 2001 when I first heard it, but there is 2 versions of it - the LP version and the mixtape version which is even iller. check the media section on this site for that!!

also "Wu Banga 101" is shorter on the Canadian album, Ghost only performs his 1 verse on there while the copy I've had since the release date had one long verse from Ghost at the end following MK.

"Woodrow The Basehead" skit also sounds different since it doesn't feature none of the background music which makes it weaker.
"Child's Play" is dope either way but the US/UK version is easily better.. hard to decide on "G-Dini" though.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 02:03 PM   #27
ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA

ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA grasshopper

thats like how their are different verces of digital bullet, one with a bee on the c.d. and one with a black square, and an extra song, the one i got, the one with a bee came with a video for la rhumba when i got it
ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 04:28 PM   #28
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Somebody up the Wu-Banga track with the extra Ghost verse plz.

Peace!
Pattch82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 08:45 PM   #29
Wu-BeggaZ
The Soul Controller

Wu-BeggaZ drunken mastaWu-BeggaZ drunken mastaWu-BeggaZ drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Wu-BeggaZ

thanks a lot for this !!
Old 02-16-2009, 08:48 AM   #30
kaydigi
SLIMEY SAVAGE

kaydigi grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
PROVE IT.

I bought Supreme the week it came out and I still have the original and nothing on it indicates Wise was ever on it. The booklet couldnt of been changed so fast and re-printed. Im not in the US but I still bought it on release date, so Wise should be on there regarless.

Im not saying your lying, I just want to know how you know, and b if you have any proof of this.

Prove it? Man I worked for Conde Nast at Times Square. I think it was Janurary 26 that was the release date. I walked to the record spot 1 block from J and R Music world (1 block down from City Hall) and copped. The tracklisting printed did not match the actual CD.
  • The joint where Ghost is singing love you wise wise love you wise is on it.
  • His impossible verse is on it, "the voice says this illest verse of all time".
  • Buck 50 & Clyde Smith are put together.
  • The joint with RZA (Karl Malone Mailman framed on Larry Johnson etc.. is put together with another track.
  • I have the bastards version of Ghost Dini
  • Superb crackhead skit doesn't have music behind it.
  • No Iron Man cartoon skits.
Just like The Sun is on some copies of Bullet Proof Wallets. I'll try to find my first pressing of Supreme Clientle. If you aren't from the US you may not have the first pressing. Supreme Cliente was pushed back mad times, who knows how many times Sony went back to reprint the disc.

Also I have the first Pressing of Digital Bullets that has the track with Cilvaringz at the end uncensored. I noticed that the re-releases remove this or censor the track.

Edit

My version doesn't have the grain on it. I remember that being on the booklet too.

Last edited by kaydigi; 02-16-2009 at 08:55 AM.
kaydigi is offline   Reply With Quote