news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-15-2009, 01:01 PM   #1
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default i think you needle dick ninnies being disappointed with CL2 would be a good.

thing.

cause you gays have the worst taste ever.

like.

ever.

most of you.

the fuck you mean the chorus of HEAT ROCKS isn't anything BUT what the name says.

FUCKING HEAT ROCKS. i can put money tha if slick rick dropped children story in 2009 you tender dick bitties would say

"Its too simple"
"I dont like his voice, its wierd"
"OHEMGEE he's british!?"
"This beat sounds like some techno shit and i hate the original version of wolves"
"It's too commericial(cause veryone would love it beign that it's a godly song)"

Rae makes an ode to crim2 with no intention of 'topping' the original and fags though both verses and CRACK ROCKS and the beat is nasty can't stop comparing it to the original and cry cause it's not 'better'

then you got the BITCHIN version of Wolves that would have made a great single off the nastiness of the beat alone and everyone get hypes ass soon as Rza makes it impossible to even nod your head to cause wu-tang is the source of all non energy bangers like wu forever 36 chambers and every album they've ever impressed anyone with. fags.

oh, and you guys like G-hide.

how the fuck do you like gay ass G-hide and not Wu-Ooh or crim2. Cause you dont hear about spit on ghost's dick?

so yeah, i really hope the vast majority of you guys hate this album and chef keeps throwin it back to the old school like on Heat Rocks cause that's fresh as fuck. That chorus is A THROWBACK CHORUS FROM THE OLD SCHOOL YOU DOOFUS CUNT.

I can't wait till chef goes "dont push me cause im close to the edge" and everyone on here complaining that it's too simple.

someone send me a z.share version of Heat Rocks. It's heated rock.

Last edited by TSA; 02-15-2009 at 01:12 PM.
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 01:07 PM   #2
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

:42 hahahahahahahaahaa thread title.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 01:07 PM   #3
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

oh and the worst part is how when ever you hear an album or a song you instantly go into 'critic' mode and start rating it. fag.

"well the snare is a soild 10/10, but the voice wasn't captivating enough and the chorus is a little commerical"

god, i would never invite you gays to vacation bible school
Old 02-15-2009, 01:11 PM   #4
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
oh and the worst part is how when ever you hear an album or a song you instantly go into 'critic' mode and start rating it. fag.

"well the snare is a soild 10/10, but the voice wasn't captivating enough and the chorus is a little commerical"

god, i would never invite you gays to vacation bible school
In all fairness, i said Heat Rocks was straight up trash and sounded like a Lex Diamond leftover with it's gay beat and retarded chorus. I don't give a shit if it's throwback, he shoulda thrown it back in the shit bin.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 02-15-2009, 01:12 PM   #5
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

your dough like flesh can't handle Heated Rocks faggot. Go bathe
Old 02-15-2009, 01:17 PM   #6
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

"I dont know what wu is doing, but this Only Built For Cuban Linx is trash....It's nothing like Tical and Dirty Version, or even 36 chambers. I dont know why they decided to change the formula while it was working. I want the old wu back, the grimey wu, not this Ice Cream commerical bullshit...It doesn't even have ol dirty! The only song i really like on here is Guillotine swords, but i thought everyones verse was a bit simple. Its the only song with a kung fu sample and i would give it a 7.5/10 at most. When did wutang turn into drug rappers and shit. Idk, i'll just have to wait till Immortability to see if Rae redeems himself from this commerical bullshit."
Old 02-15-2009, 01:17 PM   #7
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
your dough like flesh can't handle Heated Rocks faggot. Go bathe
says the guy who lives in a corn field sporting Fonzworth Bentley scarves on a 90 degree day. Stay a virgin loser.

Old 02-15-2009, 01:19 PM   #8
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

V is not for Virgin
V is for your V shaped mouth you blob like beavis
Old 02-15-2009, 01:21 PM   #9
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

LOL at this faggot flooding the bloggosphere with stories of not being breastfed

Old 02-15-2009, 01:23 PM   #10
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Make fun of something your feeble mind could never do in your life. Go ahead, your jealousy sustains me.

Old 02-15-2009, 01:24 PM   #11
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
V is not for Virgin
V is for your V shaped mouth you blob like beavis
lame, like your dick

Old 02-15-2009, 01:26 PM   #12
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha, couldn't help myself

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 01:27 PM   #13
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damn it, b-cock, you got in the way

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 04:45 PM   #14
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

heat rocks is dope as fuck
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 05:04 PM   #15
5hundred&one
Groovallegiance

5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Niggas is jealous cuz canibus never got beats this good.
5hundred&one is offline   Reply With Quote