news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-15-2009, 02:04 AM   #1
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Gangs of OZ

Gangs Of OZ - Middle Eastern Crime

(Part 1 of 6)

(Part 2 Of 6)

(Part 3 Of 6)

(Part 4 Of 6)

(Part 5 Of 6)

(Part 6 Of 6)
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 09:02 PM   #2
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Watch..is good..new epsiode coming soon about the italian mafia in aus..
Old 02-15-2009, 09:08 PM   #3
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm livin' proof that Aussies can be certified gangsters too.
Old 02-15-2009, 10:47 PM   #4
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

wak shit
Old 02-15-2009, 11:21 PM   #5
J-Cee
SmokeY

whats wack shit??...
Old 02-15-2009, 11:41 PM   #6
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

i didnt play the videos or even read nuffin, i just seen the ''oz'' on the title and thought u were talkin bout ''the oz'', that stupid white show from california lol, but now i realize that the show im thinkin of is actually called ''the OC'' for orange county.

i still aint see the videos , but i ask, wat is the oz or oz or what ever?
Old 02-16-2009, 12:29 AM   #7
J-Cee
SmokeY

A New show on tv about gangs in Australia..this ones about a middle eastern gang n shit (lebanese)..near where i live...
Old 02-16-2009, 06:23 AM   #8
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

i didnt even know there were middle eastern people in australia...
Old 02-16-2009, 06:33 AM   #9
J-Cee
SmokeY

yeh definetely,we got quite a large population of Lebanese,Greek,Italians,Turks etc etc...
Old 02-16-2009, 06:37 AM   #10
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
i didnt play the videos or even read nuffin, i just seen the ''oz'' on the title and thought u were talkin bout ''the oz'', that stupid white show from california lol, but now i realize that the show im thinkin of is actually called ''the OC'' for orange county.

i still aint see the videos , but i ask, wat is the oz or oz or what ever?
man u know about the OC but u dont know about the show OZ?

minus 1000 g points for skampoe
Old 02-16-2009, 06:44 AM   #11
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

i know about oz bro, i seen all the seasons so many times.
Old 02-16-2009, 09:43 AM   #12
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wow gangs, never heard about them before. are they a group of people that like to buttfuck each other in the ass....thats what i was told.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 10:09 AM   #13
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by FERMI PARADOX View Post
Wow gangs, never heard about them before. are they a group of people that like to buttfuck each other in the ass....thats what i was told.
how can u say u never heard about then say somebody told u something about them?

u trying to cover up your affiliation with some secret ass fucking gang? faggot
Old 02-16-2009, 10:16 AM   #14
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's all Hush Hush, Put it this way shrap...we got 10 boxes of lube, 5 boxes of frankfurters, 1 funnell and 20 litres of goats milk.....need i say more?

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 09:59 PM   #15
J-Cee
SmokeY

Quote:
Originally Posted by FERMI PARADOX View Post
yeh something like that..appreciate the effort of entertainment posts.....