news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-16-2009, 08:00 AM   #31
kaydigi
SLIMEY SAVAGE

kaydigi grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattch82 View Post
Somebody up the Wu-Banga track with the extra Ghost verse plz.

Peace!

Ghostface Killah - Supreme Clientele - 19 - Wu Banga 101 (Extra Ghost Verse)
http://www.divshare.com/download/6568302-4eb

His verse starts around 3:30. I made a hybrid of the US version (first press) and the Canadian version.

I did the same for Bulletproof Wallets
kaydigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 10:31 AM   #32
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Much props for that kaydigi!

Peace!
Pattch82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 10:37 AM   #33
Legendary

Legendary grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Legendary Send a message via MSN to Legendary

Can someone re-up dis on megaupload or somethin. Thanks in advance.
Legendary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 12:05 PM   #34
pmack215
* Mighty Healthy *

pmack215 drunken mastapmack215 drunken masta
Send a message via Skype™ to pmack215

who produced the "canadian version" of "ghost-deini"? both beats are dope as shit!!

thanks.
Old 02-16-2009, 12:49 PM   #35
kaydigi
SLIMEY SAVAGE

kaydigi grasshopper

Quote:
Much props for that kaydigi!

Peace!
This is the Digitial Bullet track that disappears on some CD's. This is the second pressing version it's the clean one. On my copy it's unedited bought in Brooklyn NY on release day.

If I get chance I got to dig out the booklet and CD i'll post it. It sounds like Cilvaringz production though.

Cousin f Doc and Cilvaringz
http://www.divshare.com/download/6570366-186
kaydigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 05:32 PM   #36
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaydigi View Post
This is the Digitial Bullet track that disappears on some CD's. This is the second pressing version it's the clean one. On my copy it's unedited bought in Brooklyn NY on release day.

If I get chance I got to dig out the booklet and CD i'll post it. It sounds like Cilvaringz production though.

Cousin f Doc and Cilvaringz
http://www.divshare.com/download/6570366-186
I'm pretty sure Cousins is a Mathematics beat, I got the exact same album, with the unedited Cousins at the end, also got the Must Be Bobby vinyl with Cousins on as well.

Peace!
Old 02-16-2009, 05:39 PM   #37
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaydigi View Post
Prove it? Man I worked for Conde Nast at Times Square. I think it was Janurary 26 that was the release date. I walked to the record spot 1 block from J and R Music world (1 block down from City Hall) and copped. The tracklisting printed did not match the actual CD.
  • The joint where Ghost is singing love you wise wise love you wise is on it.
  • His impossible verse is on it, "the voice says this illest verse of all time".
  • Buck 50 & Clyde Smith are put together.
  • The joint with RZA (Karl Malone Mailman framed on Larry Johnson etc.. is put together with another track.
  • I have the bastards version of Ghost Dini
  • Superb crackhead skit doesn't have music behind it.
  • No Iron Man cartoon skits.
Just like The Sun is on some copies of Bullet Proof Wallets. I'll try to find my first pressing of Supreme Clientle. If you aren't from the US you may not have the first pressing. Supreme Cliente was pushed back mad times, who knows how many times Sony went back to reprint the disc.

Also I have the first Pressing of Digital Bullets that has the track with Cilvaringz at the end uncensored. I noticed that the re-releases remove this or censor the track.

Edit

My version doesn't have the grain on it. I remember that being on the booklet too.
alrite coo i sounded like i was trying to start shit lol I was just interested in this because I had never heard about that before on the non canadian version

so this means its not really just the canadian version its just the first print of the album, it mustve been released slightly later in UK which is why I didnt get your version even though I had it when it was released
Old 02-17-2009, 04:56 AM   #38
ViktorVaughn

ViktorVaughn grasshopper

Quote:
Here's the link...

Ghostface Killah - Supreme Clientele (Canadian Version)

http://uploadbox.com/files/4871da039a

Again, I await your rep!

!
cheers bro
ViktorVaughn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 05:35 AM   #39
Shitty Brainz

Shitty Brainz crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmack215 View Post
who produced the "canadian version" of "ghost-deini"? both beats are dope as shit!!

thanks.
The Blaquesmiths

The beat is from "Bastards" on "The swarm"..
Shitty Brainz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 08:18 PM   #40
Dominus Santorini
Mauling Panda's Rampage

Dominus Santorini crouching tiger
Send a message via ICQ to Dominus Santorini Send a message via AIM to Dominus Santorini Send a message via MSN to Dominus Santorini

After close examination:

The American version has better pacing and sequencing
The Canadian has the stuff detailed above.

Still have to go with the American version.
Dominus Santorini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 05:07 AM   #41
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Which version do you think Ghost actually wanted releasing though? He obviously wanted the album to sound and play a certain way, but which one?

Seeing as the Canadian one ha the original Ghost Deini beat and Wise, I would be inclined to say that Ghost wanted to go with that one, but I'm not sure.

I think I only prefer the American version because thats the only version I've had for 9 years so I'm used to it.

Peace!
Old 02-18-2009, 05:32 AM   #42
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

Quote:
I always thought the only difference was the Wise track, the Child's Play beat was a lil different and it had the original Ghost Deini beat. But it's totally different, it's even got Ghosts verse from Impossible at the end of one of the tracks!

Here's the full track list and all the differences for those that don't know...

I'll up this if I'm allowed, and if anyone wants it...

01: Nutmeg feat. RZA

02: One

03: Saturday Nite

This track lasts for 5 mins but the Saturday Nite song finishes after 1:30, then there's an announcement... "we interrupt this special bulletin to bring you one of the illest verses of all time"... then Ghosts verse from Impossible kicks in...

Impossible [Canada Only Bonus]

That takes us up to 3:30 then we have...

Iron's Theme [Intermission] (which also sounds different, maybe slightly extended)

04: In The Rain [Wise] [Canada Only Bonus]

05: Mighty Healthy

06: Apollo Kids feat. Raekwon

At the end of this same track is...

Clyde Smith [Skit]

07: Buck 50 feat. Method Man, Cappadonna & Redman

This track lasts over 9 mins... after the Buck 50 song ends it goes straight into...

Stroke of Death feat. Solomon Childs & RZA

And then still in the same track, after Stroke Of Death we have...

Woodrow the Base Head [Skit]

08: Stay True feat. 60 Second Assassin

09: Ghost Deini feat. Superb [Canadian "Bastards" Version]

10: Malcolm
11: We Made It feat. Superb

This song goes straight into...

Who Would You Fuck? [Skit]

12: Child's Play [Canada Version]

This has a slightly different beat, there's no beat switch, just the same beat playing through out on this version, and its extended too, more of Ghost talking at the end.

13: Cherchez LaGhost feat. U-God

14: Wu-Banga 101 feat. GZA/Genius, Raekwon, Cappadonna & Masta Killa

This track has a different fade out and then it goes into the Iron Man Conclusin outro.

So, the canadian version only has 14 tracks cos alot of the skits are mixed into the actual tracks, the fade outs are different on alot of the songs too.

This may be old news to alot of you, but I only just got my hands on a copy of the canadian version yesterday and I was surprised at how different it was!

Peace!
yours is different from the one i had, i had the same childs play as u but the tracks were all seperate and i think in the rain was at the end. also no verse from impossible
Old 02-18-2009, 05:52 AM   #43
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Where did you get yours from Shrap?

Dunno which version you've got then.

Peace!
Old 02-18-2009, 06:08 AM   #44
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa

probably HMV in montreal
Old 02-18-2009, 06:14 AM   #45
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

man i went on hmv.com and looked at the cd i have, apparently for some reason i had the american version

this is what i had

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProduct...;-1&sku=964094