news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 02-16-2009, 08:11 PM   #31
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Damn, those Pitt Panthers are beasts knocking off #1 UCONN

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 08:14 PM   #32
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Damn. I haven't been that pissed off at a ball game in a while.

I would like to blame the referees, but Uconn just got beat. They came into our house and looked tougher and more focused, like they wanted to win more.

Fuck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 08:17 PM   #33
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

good game. you two buttmongers should have wagered a sig
Old 02-16-2009, 08:18 PM   #34
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i didn't even know llcoold was the uconn fan. he went by a different name during the football season. who did you used to be??

Old 02-16-2009, 08:22 PM   #35

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Irondan1.

I can understand your confusion, but I still had "Dan" in my name and all of my information was the same.

If you were more sensitive, you would have noticed.

Jerk

Quote:
Old 02-16-2009, 08:24 PM   #36
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

i'm sorry, dan. i'm under a lot of pressure at the office. i've been working hard on this project. my boss has been coming down hard on me. as soon as this is all over, i'll devote 100% of my time to you. i promise. maybe we'll go somewhere.

Old 02-16-2009, 08:25 PM   #37
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Art do you think PItt will do anything in the tourney this year or will they disapoint again. Because they need to win something or atleast make a final four.
Old 02-16-2009, 08:30 PM   #38
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

i'm sure they'll shit the bed again this year.

Old 02-16-2009, 08:31 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
i'm sorry, dan. i'm under a lot of pressure at the office. i've been working hard on this project. my boss has been coming down hard on me. as soon as this is all over, i'll devote 100% of my time to you. i promise. maybe we'll go somewhere.
I don't even know why I bother fixing myself up any more...

But on a less homosexual note, Blair is a fucking beast. That is a tough dude. If I didn't hate him because of tonight's game, I would be a fan.

Quote:
Old 02-16-2009, 08:33 PM   #40
i walk the plank

i walk the plank grasshopper

Pitt Should Be #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i walk the plank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 08:34 PM   #41

I can't tell if both Uconn and Pitt looked good, or if they both looked kind of shitty.

Neither team played a complete game, but I can't tell if that was caused by the toughness of the other team, or if they just weren't firing on all cylinders.

Quote:
Old 02-16-2009, 08:34 PM   #42
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

if Ohio State gets knocked out or doesnt make the tourney im pulling for Wake this year.
Old 02-16-2009, 08:39 PM   #43

Wake will be dope as fuck NEXT year. They're talented, but theyre too young to make a real run this year.

Quote:
Old 02-16-2009, 08:47 PM   #44
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post

I would like to blame the referees, but Uconn just got beat. They came into our house and looked tougher and more focused, like they wanted to win more.

Fuck.
Our house?

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 08:51 PM   #45
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
Wake will be dope as fuck NEXT year. They're talented, but theyre too young to make a real run this year.
Yea, if they all stay. I love those types of teams tho, the young fab five types. I liked the fab five even tho i rooted for them to lose (the rivalry)