news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-16-2009, 07:20 PM   #91
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...songID=7197781

This beat is the realest shit ever. This is life in a loop, my friends.
Old 02-16-2009, 07:20 PM   #92
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I smoked a jawn on the backseat of my schoolbus when i was about 15. I also got caught smoking at highschool twice in one day one time LOL

n
nigga kill that weak shit aint nobody tryna hear those weak ass stories come wid tha real or step off nerd
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 07:22 PM   #93
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im bringin it back to the essence my fake nigga.

not talking about when you were trickin out and getting in mens cars for blowjobs in San Fran
Old 02-16-2009, 07:25 PM   #94
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

one time i fell off my skateboardand and knocked myself out for about 20 minutes....

fucking uber-real!!!

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 07:29 PM   #95
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

AHAHHHAHAHAA did anyone actually read this wigganomics post???

HE JUST STRAIGHT UP CONFESSED TO BEING A MALE WHORE IN THE SEEDY SAN FRAN AREA........

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post

me and my nigras was down in tha industrial area gettin OUR DICKS UP up when tha jakes pull up like they knew MALE HO'S was there, guess someone dropped a dime on tha gods... anyways we were behind a box truck ON OUR KNEES so we decide to break in different directions WIPING THE CUM FROM OUR CHEEKS...

then i spot a scraper chillin halfway off tha sidewalk lookin maney as fuck... but keep in mind this is tha industrial area n if niggaz is down here chances r they up 2 no good (SELLING THEIR ASS)... plus i was only 17 - NOT EVEN A LEGAL HOOKER at tha time so i didnt know any better (POOR KID)....i run up 2 tha car paranoid as fuck and told tha nigga tha cops are chasin me ILL SUCK YOUR DICK FOR FREE THIS TIME please help.... and i proceeded 2 witness true brothahood in action.... this KURB CRAWLER nigga pulls up his pants = NO EXTRA COMMENTARY NEEDED, kicks his OTHER MALE whore out tha car, and tells me 2 get in.... He smashed MY ASS HOLE for about half a mile from pier 70 to where potrero ave meets downtown and he let me out right at south van ness where hella folks b at so its easy 2 slip thru the crowd..... he gave me a pound n told me 2 COME BACK TO THE SAME SPOT NEXT WEEK, .se of smokin iv forgot a lot of shit in my life but that i will always remember..... real DIRTY PERVERT OLD nigga shit in tha heart of tha city..... i went and got a burrito and walked home just enjoyin life.....times was good back then, MY ASSHOLE WAS COVERED IN SORES.....
i added the red for those who didnt read between the lines, but i DIDNT TOUCH any of the orginal yella words

Last edited by Ghost In The 'Lac; 02-16-2009 at 07:32 PM.
Ghost In The 'Lac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 07:42 PM   #96
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FERMI PARADOX View Post
one time i fell off my skateboardand and knocked myself out for about 20 minutes....

fucking uber-real!!!

lol the same happened to me, just that I was never a skater, and I knocked myself out for about a minute

I woke up seeing two of my friends [brothers] laughing at me...

REAL.
Old 02-16-2009, 07:46 PM   #97
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lolol u little twat
Old 02-16-2009, 08:12 PM   #98
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by FERMI PARADOX View Post

fucking uber-real!!!
alright spermboy, enogh wit ur sig, its rly creepy to picture u sittin next to me on a WHITE couch!
Old 02-16-2009, 09:09 PM   #99
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ok i got some REAL HARD-BODY CUBAN LINX SHIT for ya:

i once went to a supermarket to get som chips or somthin and i only had like 2 of cream in my pocket, cos i was broke as fukk, so when i was @ the checkout counter and gave that chick my last cream i was kinda mad and unhappy, so the chick opened the glacier of ice to give me my change back and i see this shitload of cream, suddenly everything went in slowmotion, i started thinkin ''should i just grab the cream and run?'', i looked left and right nobody was there, so i rolled up my sleeves and SPONTANEOUSLY grabbed all the fukkin cream and started running and running like spot rusherz and running...until i was home, i made 1620 CASH that day and coincidentally changed the safety measures of my whole town no shit

DrunkenMasta303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 09:38 PM   #100
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.RINO
so the chick opened the glacier of ice
hahahahahaha