news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-16-2009, 11:49 PM   #1
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation
Default 15 oz cans of yoohoo

cant believe they sell 6 packs of these for $2.48

I still grabbed some beer, but how did I ever miss this..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 11:56 PM   #2
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

dog real shit no lie anglo gawd

yoohoo was my shit {edit} when i was a git

the weeds a little hairy 2ite

werd

Last edited by L~>1<~NKS; 02-17-2009 at 12:06 AM.
L~>1<~NKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 12:03 AM   #3
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

holy shit thats duh realness
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 12:34 AM   #4
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

wow, thats a deal. i love yoohoo
Old 02-17-2009, 05:19 AM   #5
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

HOLY SHIT! I'll be hittin the grocery store on the way home from work this morning. I will be sorely dissapointed if they don't have these.
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 06:33 AM   #6
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ever since I've gone by Willie, my wife as gone by Mary. Mary, Mary your beauty surpasses beauty.

See my mom had me. I was a handsome baby boy. After that my dad saw me, called me a handsome, handsome boy. Soon enough they took me to my baptism. Handed me over to the reverend father. The Father too a good look at me. "Hmmp. You know this baby is really handsome?".

After the protocal they brought the holy water "I bless this child the name of christ". See that's how i came to be baptized.

The Father later asks my mom. "What are you gonna call your son" and my mother says "I'ma call him WILLIE! WOOO!!"

Little Willie has now grown, and my mom tells me "Im going to find you a wife!", and proceeds to find a women of EXCEPTIONAL beauty. I mean, if you'd just see the size of her posterior!

LOOK AT HER ASS! IT KILLS GOATS!

All wrapped up in an elegant waist wrapper.
I swear to god when I set eyes on her....this girl is so beautiful...took her home...NOW WE LIVE TOGETHER! Can you believe I'm living with a women of such beauty? jesus....

Anyways, one Sunday morning..my mom came to visit.
Asked me why i hadn't married the girl and i told her it's on my mind.....her name..is Mary..and im a lucky man.

ever since I've gone by Willie....my wife has been Mary. Mary, Mary my beautiful Mary! I've prospered through your beauty!
Old 02-17-2009, 06:41 AM   #7
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Never heard of Yoohoo.

Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 08:13 AM   #8
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

yoohoo is the SHIET and i will definatly be gettin those grocery shopping tomorrow
Old 02-17-2009, 08:15 AM   #9
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

potassium... yoohoo

riboflavin... yoohoo...

fuck i love them things...
cutn' heads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 08:30 AM   #10
GZAjector
Yung Santa

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yoohoo and ecto cooler were my shit

oh, and trixyogurt
Old 02-17-2009, 08:39 AM   #11
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

No big cans here. No cans at all actually. Just the classic hard glass bottles. Ghey. I did buy one though.
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 11:04 AM   #12
NIKLZ
दीर्घबौद्धॐबौद्शिवा

NIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venoms
Thumbs up

Last edited by NIKLZ; 02-17-2009 at 11:06 AM.
NIKLZ is offline   Reply With Quote