news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-17-2009, 04:30 PM   #16
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
blu as in los angeles blu? as in johnson and johnson blu? wow that would b tha weirdest shit seein him on a wutang project
lol why? he would be weird on OB4CL, but not on ProTools
Old 02-17-2009, 04:53 PM   #17
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it would b weird because wu tang is known for bein grimy ass niggaz and blu....well.....u kno.......he's blu lol
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 04:56 PM   #18
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

check GZA's verses on Life is a movie, shit ain't grimy one bit, it's real hiphop, I don't need them to be gangsters all the time..
Old 02-17-2009, 05:11 PM   #19
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lolll, i thought this was about Blue Raspberry until i realized its about WACK-MCees spittin over shitty beatz, lol ma bad
DrunkenMasta303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 05:27 PM   #20
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.RINO View Post
lolll, i thought this was about Blue Raspberry until i realized its about WACK-MCees spittin over shitty beatz, lol ma bad
Blu dropped a true classic album with Exile, Johnson & Jonson was fun, his mixtapes are off the hook

just check this song

on a Dilla beat
Old 02-17-2009, 05:37 PM   #21
sdeblasi
The Special Technique

sdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.RINO View Post
LOL your opinion on wack mcees is not even valid look at your fucking sig!!! wackest sounding shit i ever heard
Old 02-17-2009, 05:39 PM   #22
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post
Blu dropped a true classic album with Exile, Johnson & Jonson was fun, his mixtapes are off the hook

just check this song

on a Dilla beat
exactly my point wera.....does he honestly sound like someone you would hear on a WU TANG CLAN record.........obviously not
Old 02-17-2009, 05:40 PM   #23
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

I'm a fan of blu btw, I'm jus voicin my opinion
Old 02-17-2009, 06:32 PM   #24
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post
oh shiiit, now i know who they are, i seen an interview with blu and exile a couple of weeks ago on a deutsch hiphop website lol but i couldnt remember their names, that exile dude was freestyling a beat on the mpc which was pretty fukkin dope actually
DrunkenMasta303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 06:45 PM   #25
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
exactly my point wera.....does he honestly sound like someone you would hear on a WU TANG CLAN record.........obviously not
Did Pro Tools sounds like a Wu-Tang Clan record? Obviously not.

+ He got Black Milk on there, not a typical Wu guest either.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 06:55 PM   #26
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rama View Post
Did Pro Tools sounds like a Wu-Tang Clan record? Obviously not.

+ He got Black Milk on there, not a typical Wu guest either.
dog we are talkin about GZA here..... not jay z's corny ass, but ALLAH JUSTICE.... sorry if i offended u but it jus sounds weird 2 hear blu's square ass on a gza record
Old 02-17-2009, 08:55 PM   #27
Finesse Da God

Finesse Da God shaolin monk

Its not a Wu record tho its a GZA record.
Old 02-17-2009, 09:11 PM   #28
Dominus Santorini
Mauling Panda's Rampage

Dominus Santorini crouching tiger
Send a message via ICQ to Dominus Santorini Send a message via AIM to Dominus Santorini Send a message via MSN to Dominus Santorini

I like Blu a lot and this verse fits well stylistically.

Why would he appear on a song dissing 50 though? Seems a little random.

Also having him on the record implies, from a battle rappers point of view, that GZA couldn't handle 50 by himself.

His verse isn't quite lethal enough to follow up GZA's therefore, diluting the original record. I bet they threw the joint out there to see who would be interested in jumping on it and Blu did a demo for it and may or may not have turned it.
Dominus Santorini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 09:15 PM   #29
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finesse Da God View Post
Its not a Wu record tho its a GZA record.
are u serious... gza IS wu tang nigga....
Old 02-17-2009, 09:30 PM   #30
RAW-TASTE
PRODIGAL SUN

RAW-TASTE crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanha View Post
ok, what the fuck?

who is blu?

did i miss something?
wow cmon, blu and exile album?? that shit was crazy, was one of the best albums in 2007...man ur sleepin on him
RAW-TASTE is offline   Reply With Quote