news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 02-06-2009, 07:19 PM   #16
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

especially since Youth was doing there thing before garden, and still after.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 07:23 PM   #17
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

I was gonna say about ALL the acts that stayed tuff throughout the years.

I am never at a loss for good music. there is tons of stuff I still dont know about. Its endless. To bitch about the state of music in your current day is somewhat of a lazy statement to make. To me , it seems that the person that is willing to say "rock (or even hip-hop) is dead" just hasnt heard it all. There is too much to go through. You could die and never have heard all the music of your time.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 07:35 PM   #18
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post
not you, you r just an idiot.
Aight.
Old 02-06-2009, 08:31 PM   #19
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

co sign with God on that last one.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 12:56 AM   #20
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

There is plenty of great music out there. Plenty. Popular songs sounding like trash won't bother me aslong as the bands I like keep making good music.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote