news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-21-2009, 05:02 PM   #1
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms
Default RAEKWON WILL BE SHOOTIN VIDEO FOR "WU OOh" in NJ NEXT WEEK

From his Myspace....

WE GOT A ANNOUCEMENT TO MAKE RAEKWON WIL BE SHOOTING A VIDEO TO WU OoH NEXT WEEK IN NJ SINCE THE RECORD HAS BEEN TAKING OFF TREMENDOUSLY.
HE DECIDED TO SHOOT A VIDEO FOR THAT SONG SO STAY TUNED TO YOUTUBE. COM/ICWATERTV TO SEE THE UNCUT SCENES OF THE VIDEO AND MORE DETAILS CONCERNING THE LOCATION OF THE SHOOT TILL THE DAY OF THE VIDEO SHOOT

PEACE

TEAM CHEF
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 05:14 PM   #2
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I still havent decided if I actually really like this song lol

at first I was like yeah, this is something to grab, but now im bored of Meths hook and I think Raes verse is pretentious and poorly delivered, ghosts verse is koo but I dont like his voice.

Mef easily had the best verse though.

who knows yall seemed to all cream over it so whatever, but then again most of you bow down to Warcloud so who knows
Old 02-21-2009, 05:19 PM   #3
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I like the track but hate the title.

how do you pronounce it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 05:21 PM   #4
famenchuan
Wu Vatican

famenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkey

Rae going to do a remake of this video

famenchuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 06:15 PM   #5
Thrilla24x7
I'm The Ultimate

Thrilla24x7 drunken mastaThrilla24x7 drunken mastaThrilla24x7 drunken masta

This video better get fuckin TV play.

Thrilla24x7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 06:49 PM   #6
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i don't know how anyone on this site could not like this track
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 06:51 PM   #7
Sarah UK

Sarah UK shaolin monk

I like this song, it's getting SOME play on national radio over here (1xtra).
Sarah UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 07:28 PM   #8
Wu-Tang Gambino
Liquid Swordsman

Wu-Tang Gambino shaolin monk

Good news
Wu-Tang Gambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 07:31 PM   #9
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post

at first I was like yeah, this is something to grab, but now im bored of Meths hook and I think Raes verse is pretentious and poorly delivered, ghosts verse is koo but I dont like his voice.

who knows yall seemed to all cream over it so whatever, but then again most of you bow down to Warcloud so who knows
It was pretty well recieved everwhere, it got a perfect 5 star rating on hiphopgame and was the highest rated track on there for a couple weeks.

Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 10:09 PM   #10
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

song's dope, it just doesn't seem to be something to make a video about
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 11:43 PM   #11
RAW-TASTE
PRODIGAL SUN

RAW-TASTE crouching tiger

nice shit ill be on da lookout for dat
RAW-TASTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 11:51 PM   #12
kwabena1041
Veteran Member

kwabena1041 crouching tigerkwabena1041 crouching tiger

I thought the title was something else, not Wu ooh, that shit sounds corny to me. Never the less the song is dope as fuck, and Im sure the video will be just as dope...cant fuckin wait

kwabena1041 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 02:13 AM   #13
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post

get the fuck outta here man the song is dope
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 02:17 AM   #14
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This is absolutely the right decision. Song is 100% classic. I hope the video is too. Finally a step in the right direction.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 02:41 AM   #15
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

MAYBE this will come in March (I was starting to doubt it when he recently asked for Blue's vocals & the Blood On Chefs Apron strangely dropping after in April) but Rae is really doing some nice promo in this month alone. Droppin singles from album the, mixtape tracks, guest appearances on other people's songs, video for Wu Ooh in late February, all I want now is that TRACKLISTING
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote