news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-20-2009, 01:10 PM   #1
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms
Default yo wherez a site i can order tight solid gold medallionz and shit?

jesus pieces and shit. i like diamonds but i dont like payin over 2 g'z for nuttin so if u know a site i could order somethin lay it down will ya.

if i get a cross i want diamondz in the shit....if its like a gold animal head for instance i dont want diamonds or nuttin. i dont care. shit would be tight a lions head or some shit,

like a scarface chain .
Old 02-20-2009, 05:06 PM   #2
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

anyone up on this?
Old 02-21-2009, 01:11 AM   #3
Killa BB
Cute Black Woman

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't think so Hun.... everything you can look up looks mad cheap... LOL
Quote:
"she is brilliant. aint she?"
~Uncle Steezo~
Killa BB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 06:07 PM   #4
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

naw i found the spot.....nooooobody gotz no $$$$ on wucorp hahaaaa!
Old 02-21-2009, 06:17 PM   #5
PALEFORCE
Banned

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

or nobody would waste thier money on that shit.
real men buy bullion kido
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 06:43 PM   #6
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you should just get the Iced Grill sicka!

better yet get the fruity pebbles grill but with some native shit on it.

Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 07:14 PM   #7
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the jewellry biz is nothing but fraud in my opinion

try selling the shit you have just minuites after buying it and see what percentage of the cost you could get

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
lose it over his soft, gay care-free posts are suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 07:25 PM   #8
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hahaha...buying jewelery online...getting it FedExed to your door.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 08:55 PM   #9
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
Hahaha...buying jewelery online...getting it FedExed to your door.
nigga last i checked u couldnt even buy sunflower seeds online without wucorp help so dont act like u should talk WHAT?haha burn nigga

yo i found 2 rings i like and thats it.....bout 1400 dollaz..... ill get a pic and post em.
Old 02-21-2009, 08:57 PM   #10
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

everything mentioned in this thread is no longer worn except by sleezy 43 year old wet italians and black and white trash
Old 02-21-2009, 09:27 PM   #11
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicka than aidZ View Post
nigga last i checked u couldnt even buy sunflower seeds online without wucorp help so dont act like u should talk WHAT?haha burn nigga

yo i found 2 rings i like and thats it.....bout 1400 dollaz..... ill get a pic and post em.
seeds? i had a case of them over the summer. smh @ comparing seeds to diamonds.

Old 02-21-2009, 09:30 PM   #12
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
everything mentioned in this thread is no longer worn except by sleezy 43 year old wet italians and black and white trash

the irony of this guy giving fashion advice.

last guy to wear an ascot was appalled at the luke warm tea he was served.

Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 09:45 PM   #13
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
seeds? i had a case of them over the summer. smh @ comparing seeds to diamonds.

lmao, he admitted to the seedz!......roflmao...i dont care dude yo i tried helpin u with yo situation, halve a lil courtesy will ay?

naw for real whatz up style rep yo clout nigga wherez your bling nigga? we know TSA turned down the diamond corn charm from his dad to write a constitution on his birthday? what u got?
Old 02-21-2009, 09:55 PM   #14
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

nah, i found the seeds in the store shortly after. i was looking for a specific product brand.

im trying to help you with your situation. dont buy jewelery like that online...its sketchy...especially with all that imitation gangsta shit that people would actually buy. if you buy like a citizen watch or something its ok.

Old 02-21-2009, 09:59 PM   #15
PALEFORCE
Banned

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i guarantee in 3 weeks sicka melts them gold rings down so he can cop some glue to huff
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote