news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 02-21-2009, 06:14 PM   #3406
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Oh Yeah...before I dip...

800th Victory Baby!!!!

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 06:50 PM   #3407
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Suns have exploded offensively since Porter left. the playoff race in the west is really tight, the Suns need to step their game up. i see them and Utah as the teams that will fight for the final spot.

Garnett is also injured, says he will be out for 2-3 weeks.
Old 02-21-2009, 08:36 PM   #3408
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

the suns have played some weak team tho...but maybe Porter was holding them back who knows.

the Celtics are in trouble, they aren't deep, especially up front, plus Tony Allen is out. They needed to make a move, but they didn't.
Old 02-21-2009, 11:34 PM   #3409
Sleep Sinatra
Veteran Member

Sleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Sleep Sinatra Send a message via MSN to Sleep Sinatra

damn yo i just found out skip got traded 2 the magic..they got the squad lol...
Sleep Sinatra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 03:16 AM   #3410
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Why did they need Alston when they already had Anthony Johnson and Tyronn Lue?
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 11:30 AM   #3411
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

cuz those two arent that good and they werent playing well without Nelson.

It was a good trade, they needed it.
Old 02-22-2009, 04:53 PM   #3412
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

And the Suns are back to the Suns of old....They're gonna keep on racking up wins against the worse teams in the NBA, but when put up against an elite team with elite D, they will crumble...They probly gonna get the seventh or eighth seed and lose in the first round. lol @ them trying to play GRANT HILL at the 4.
Old 02-22-2009, 05:00 PM   #3413
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't think they are going to make the playoffs with stoudemire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 05:04 PM   #3414
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

I think Dallas is gonna slip and miss the playoffs....I think the bottom four teams will be

5-New Orleans
6-Houston
7-Utah
8-Phoenix

Roughly in that order.
Old 02-22-2009, 05:20 PM   #3415
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

I dont see anyone taking the Lakers out besides the Spurs possibly
Old 02-22-2009, 05:32 PM   #3416
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

^The Spurs scare me EVERY year. They always start off slow then right around all-star break they just put it into fifth gear and always become a threat. The Spurs are just too experienced for anyone to under-estimate. I'm still waiting for Tim Duncan to show signs of his age! He's been averaging 20-10 for his ENTIRE career. Shit is crazy.

Tim Duncan is the greatest PF ever, IMO.
Old 02-22-2009, 06:27 PM   #3417
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Duncan is the man. Im not a spurs fan, and I usually root against them, but they are a great example of everything that is "good" about basketball.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 06:44 PM   #3418
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Duncan's a legend, i still see him as the premier big man in the NBA, and one of those players that jus makes everyone around him soo much better. I can bet Parker and Ginobili wouldnt be as good as they are without Duncan.

Miami are getting raped at the moment, even though Wade is going crazy.
Old 02-22-2009, 07:00 PM   #3419
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Miami is dwayne wade and a bunch of 3 point shooters. There big guys are average at best and undersized.

Orlando did a nice job pickup up Alston to fill the void.
Old 02-22-2009, 07:17 PM   #3420
HANZO
Hanovallah

yeah Orlando really needed a solid pg to fill in for Nelson. Johnson and Lue suck, and having Hedo as the primary ball handler is jus really bad. Alston is doing a good job so far.

Wade is going for 50 at this rate.