news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 02-22-2009, 06:31 PM   #3421
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I like Ginobli too. If he was on any other team, he would be an all-star, but he is willing to come off the bench for the spurs.

I don't like the JO trade at all for the Heat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 06:36 PM   #3422

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
the suns have played some weak team tho...but maybe Porter was holding them back who knows.

the Celtics are in trouble, they aren't deep, especially up front, plus Tony Allen is out. They needed to make a move, but they didn't.
I think Porter was keeping them from playing their best, but without Amare they are done.

I agree to an extent about the Cs, but what should they have done? There just wasn't that much out there.

Quote:
Old 02-22-2009, 07:41 PM   #3423
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I thought they could have used Nocioni or Brad Miller and Salmons from the Kings....just something to upgrade there bench.

With Garnett out, tis going to be tough for them.
Old 02-22-2009, 08:18 PM   #3424

Quote:
I thought they could have used Nocioni or Brad Miller and Salmons from the Kings....just something to upgrade there bench.

With Garnett out, tis going to be tough for them.
Everyone thinks they should have gone for Noccioni, but they would have had to give up allen, baby, powe, AND walker.

Noccioni definitely would have helped, but Im not sure he's worth it.

Quote:
Old 02-22-2009, 08:32 PM   #3425
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
Everyone thinks they should have gone for Noccioni, but they would have had to give up allen, baby, powe, AND walker.

Noccioni definitely would have helped, but Im not sure he's worth it.
well, yea, thats too much....i think thats part of the problem. They don't have much depth to trade away there whole bench for one guy, and they can't trade any of their starters. Plus I'm assuming they traded any 1st round picks they had to get Allen and Garnett.
Old 02-22-2009, 08:52 PM   #3426

Quote:
well, yea, thats too much....i think thats part of the problem. They don't have much depth to trade away there whole bench for one guy, and they can't trade any of their starters. Plus I'm assuming they traded any 1st round picks they had to get Allen and Garnett.
Exactly. Hopefully they will sign joe smith, but they have a hole on the wing that I don't think they have the means to fill.

Quote:
Old 02-22-2009, 09:00 PM   #3427
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
cuz those two arent that good and they werent playing well without Nelson.

It was a good trade, they needed it.
I was being sarcastic, Lenny.

It has been said that the economy played a big part of not many trades being made before the deadline this season.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 09:26 PM   #3428
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
Exactly. Hopefully they will sign joe smith, but they have a hole on the wing that I don't think they have the means to fill.
Everyone in Cleveland has been waiting for Joe Smith to resign all year after they cut him.

We shall see where he goes.
Old 02-22-2009, 09:30 PM   #3429

I think him and Garnett have already discussed and agreed, but you never know.

They have that Minnesota connection, and they are old buddies.

Quote:
Old 02-22-2009, 09:37 PM   #3430
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

They need him right now, but it depends if he wants a big role or a minor one.
Old 02-22-2009, 09:40 PM   #3431

He wants to have fun and win a championship. It is up for debate who has a bigger chance of winning a championship, but I think the KG connection is what it comes down to.

You know theyve been plotting.

Quote:
Old 02-22-2009, 10:33 PM   #3432
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

is joe smith cut yet?
Old 02-24-2009, 07:14 PM   #3433
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...cks/index.html

It's official now. I wonder if the KG/Starbury combo will actually work this time...we won't find out anyways for a few more weeks.
Old 02-24-2009, 07:26 PM   #3434
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Marbury is not even that good. One of the most overrated players recently. He is like Iverson only not half as good and much more of a cancer.

He might help Boston cuz they desperately need depth, but when is the last time he played??

I dunno, I'll take Tony Allen over marbury everyday
Old 02-24-2009, 07:39 PM   #3435

Well, fuck that.

As a Celtics fan, this pisses me off.

Fuck Marbury an his bad attitude. Especially when Rondo has been getting better and better.

On the plus side, we sign him to a small contract and if he starts fagging it up, we can cut him for no real penalty.

So much for Joe Smith.

If Marbury shuts the fuck up and accepts his role, this could be good, but I am skeptical at best.

Im not too hyped about Mikki Moore either. WOuld have rather had Smith.

Quote: