news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-23-2009, 12:28 AM   #16
Huggasaurus Sex
2000 B.C.

Huggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of fury

nice touch changing the rae reference on angelz to a cameo. you guys caught up in drum sounds are, as mk would say, "dumb."

but why was angelz moved off the ghost/doom album and onto this one?

doom not moving on that ghost collab album is an epic fuck up. why would he put out a solo album before that? doesn't it make more sense to expand your potential fan base via a collaboration with a major label artist and then put out your solo?

is doom managed by team icewater?

more akbar
Huggasaurus Sex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 01:01 AM   #17
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Probably because he figured that album w/ Ghost is never going to materialize so he didnt wanna waste the beat & Ghost's verse.
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 01:58 AM   #18
Huggasaurus Sex
2000 B.C.

Huggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of fury

it's in doom's hands.

according to ghost they've done about 6 songs together and need to do about 6 more. but any time he's asked about it in interviews he explains that it's doom's project (nature sounds, the label it's being released on, is more closely associated with doom than ghost), and it seems like he's waiting on doom to get in touch with him, which makes sense since ghost needs to hear the beats before he can write his verses.

so why isn't doom all over this?

more akbar
Old 02-23-2009, 02:12 AM   #19
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Probably wanted to focus more on his Born Like This solo (although its starting to look sloppy).
Old 02-23-2009, 02:23 AM   #20
Huggasaurus Sex
2000 B.C.

more akbar
Old 02-23-2009, 04:01 AM   #21
-The A to the Z-
Veteran Member

-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey

I like That's that best.

It's...

delightful

-The A to the Z- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 04:03 AM   #22
Jin10304
Veteran Member

and olllllllllllllllllllllld
Old 02-23-2009, 04:11 AM   #23
Erquel
The Chef

Erquel drunken mastaErquel drunken masta
Send a message via ICQ to Erquel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
and olllllllllllllllllllllld
true
i'm freakin tired of special herbs beats. I expected DOOM to come up with new fucked up in a good way beats, but he's using donuts and herbs. i'm not hatin on these records but after waiting for like two(or is it three?) years for a new MF DooM album, while he was propably getting high and playing xbox, i expect a little bit more. Lyrics are still sharp. Cellz is pure awesomeness.

DOOM!1 HIT THAT 2000XL!
Erquel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 08:44 AM   #24
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yea im not down with a "new" song, using an old beat. that is just laziness to me.

i dont understand how a musician can half ass shit. they have nothing to do all day but do something they love. its not like they have to go to some cubical and do some dumb pencil pusher shit. im not taking anything away from them, its not easy what they do, but they have all the free time in the world make me some quality shit you know.

just listening to the sampler. i like it all. its better than the past couple years worth of songs (which hasnt been much) that hes put out. im optomistic about it. but i do worry about the doom laziness factor.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 10:31 AM   #25
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firm Handshakah View Post
it's in doom's hands.

according to ghost they've done about 6 songs together and need to do about 6 more. but any time he's asked about it in interviews he explains that it's doom's project (nature sounds, the label it's being released on, is more closely associated with doom than ghost), and it seems like he's waiting on doom to get in touch with him, which makes sense since ghost needs to hear the beats before he can write his verses.

so why isn't doom all over this?
I think weve heard most of those, charlie brown, stones from greece(alex), underwater, angels, gunz n razors, clipse of doom, jellyfish, 9milli bros

The real ones being Alex, Charlie Brown, Underwater, and Angels. The others just shitty mixtape like tracks.

But the 4 real ones have all been nothing but pure crack, PURE CRAKK.

If we could get 6 more on top of those 4 of the same quality weve got a classic.

But these stupid fucks dont have a clue on how to direct their careers.
Old 02-23-2009, 10:43 AM   #26
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^^Haahahahhaahahahah awww man you crack me up. Never stop being you, D-black.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 10:53 AM   #27
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Haahahahhaahahahah awww man you crack me up
Old 02-23-2009, 01:53 PM   #28
Huggasaurus Sex
2000 B.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I think weve heard most of those, charlie brown, stones from greece(alex), underwater, angels, gunz n razors, clipse of doom, jellyfish, 9milli bros

The real ones being Alex, Charlie Brown, Underwater, and Angels. The others just shitty mixtape like tracks.

But the 4 real ones have all been nothing but pure crack, PURE CRAKK.

If we could get 6 more on top of those 4 of the same quality weve got a classic.

But these stupid fucks dont have a clue on how to direct their careers.
no the only track specifically recorded for the ghost-doom album was angels.

a while ago i posted an article from HHC (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42048) which described 4 of the tracks and angels was the only one we've heard so far. there's a ghost-doom song that has some version of the thriller chorus on it that's been collecting dust for over 3 years now!

so there are those songs plus probably a couple more since then that we haven't heard...

btw i think jellyfish is one of ghost's most underrated songs, along with clipse of doom which is easily one of his loosest and wildest since supreme clientele, and if they were just "mixtape tracks" then it would be a real waste. 9 milli bros and gunz and razors on the other hand do feel like mixtape tracks, and yet at the same time they're both a hell of a lot better than most other tracks that wind up on major hip-hop releases.

anyway, hopefully doom is forced to do some interviews to promote his new album and he gets asked about the status of the ghost-doom album...

more akbar

Last edited by Huggasaurus Sex; 02-23-2009 at 01:56 PM.
Old 02-23-2009, 05:12 PM   #29
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

cheeeers. not heard Cellz!! - nice track

Aka. Living Proof
www.myspace.com/hiphop4infinite
oldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 06:07 PM   #30
POISON VENOM
THEE APOCALYPSE

POISON VENOM shaolin monk

Angels Beat Sounds Like Someone Is Doing Construction In The Same Room While It Was Recorded..lol Hope Doom Doesn't Put That Version On The Album.
POISON VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote