news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-24-2009, 05:55 PM   #16
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the name of the album itself
the fact that he actually will have a video
production by dr dre
featuring by the game
four mixtapes

gza never had any of that shit but pro tools 9,200. (then again, there's the 50 diss)

and raekwon is a hell of a lot more popular than gza. so at LEAST 9,200, probably a fair amount more
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 05:57 PM   #17
Killah_L
CHICKEN HEAD

Killah_L shaolin monk

I think we will be lucky if any dre tracks appear
Killah_L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 05:57 PM   #18
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecknowledgist View Post
the name of the album itself
the fact that he actually will have a video
production by dr dre
featuring by the game
four mixtapes

and the shittiest promotion.

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 06:00 PM   #19
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think he has a bigger than usual problem with bootleg downloading for this album. Because fans have been waiting for so long for this, they will want it as SOON as it becomes availible, fans are madly impatient now for CL2. Added to that if it doesnt match up to the extremely high expectations, they wont go ahead and buy the real thing.

They also dont feel to close to Rae right now, so they wont be too bothered about buying the album to support him (like say, Lil Wayne fans, who all bought the album even thogh it was leaked 2 weeks before), because alot of fans are frustrated with him.

Also with it being on a tiny label like Ice Water, it wont have big distribution, and probably wont be availible outside of US for a while.

Last edited by Ghost In The 'Lac; 02-24-2009 at 06:03 PM.
Ghost In The 'Lac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 07:35 PM   #20
Thrilla24x7
I'm The Ultimate

Thrilla24x7 drunken mastaThrilla24x7 drunken mastaThrilla24x7 drunken masta

If Rae catches any play time on TV or Radio

he can maybe move 100k ;MAX

Thrilla24x7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 07:47 PM   #21
THE DROZ

THE DROZ crouching tigerTHE DROZ crouching tiger

THE DROZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 07:49 PM   #22
InsurgenT
SLIMEY SAVAGE

InsurgenT shaolin monk

Something betwen 10-15k
Old 02-24-2009, 07:50 PM   #23
starkeylove
The Real Tony Starks

starkeylove drunken mastastarkeylove drunken masta

with a released video - 40,000 1st week
with no released video - 25,000
Old 02-24-2009, 08:05 PM   #24
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

all ik is that we should be fuckin getting updates every day or too with a tracklist soon or an album sampler or sotin i mean cam'ron and jadakiss r dropping soon and i see news on them almost everyday......raekwon doesnt say shit or gives us ne new fuckin info its the same shit he always says the albums flawless, puttin the finishing sprinkles on it, etc
Old 02-25-2009, 05:13 AM   #25
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

1500 max
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 05:16 AM   #26
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

around 10k
Old 02-25-2009, 05:20 AM   #27
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecknowledgist View Post
production by dr dre

Trick Trick last album - that had Dre production - didn't even come up into Billboard 200.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 05:23 AM   #28
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

1k max
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 10:18 AM   #29
deeznutz1981
PRODIGAL SUN

deeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal son

I'm just disgusted with raekwon right now. this whole OB4CL2 thing is a complete mess. He had a good buzz for it with state of grace and that died down. now he had a decent buzz for Wu Ooh and thats pretty much dying down. All his interviews for the past 3 years have been exactly the same. by the time the album drops and when he flops i hope he realizes that he wasted a lot of time with it. he could have made 4 albums in the time it took to do this one. it might be flawless according to him but people just dont really care anymore. i know i'll buy the album but if there too many things that bother me with the album i might have to pass on it.

deeznutz1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 10:30 AM   #30
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
i will buy it
but when ??

lol..I was thinking the same thing...

click the sig if you vatican status
NAKHI the SOLORIAN is offline   Reply With Quote