news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-24-2009, 06:03 PM   #1
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Uncontrolled Substance

i would like to know what tracks were cut off this album and if they are available.there has to be some because i remember around the time of the release there was either an early review describing tracks that were not actually on the retail album
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 07:09 PM   #2
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

a lot of tracks were leaked, so deck went back and did some new ones. probably the one he did with ruthless bastards. i don't think that has ever appeared on an album, but it's all over the internet.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 08:25 PM   #3
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

night shift and settlement were meant for this album right?
Old 02-24-2009, 08:53 PM   #4
SickT
Pretty Toney

SickT iron monkeySickT iron monkeySickT iron monkeySickT iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by portis24 View Post
night shift and settlement were meant for this album right?
and "common demonimator"
Old 02-24-2009, 08:57 PM   #5
portis24
NFL MVP

^really i didn't know that
Old 02-24-2009, 09:00 PM   #6
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Probably his track from the Tales From The Hood soundtrack as well.
MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 09:13 PM   #7
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

tales from the hood came out way before uncontrolled substance

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 12:41 AM   #8
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ yep, that came out in 1995 and U.S. in '99 so no way.. i'm really doubting "Common Denominator" to be meant for the album as well, the ones I know are "Nightshift" and "The Settlement".

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 02:34 AM   #9
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

There were multiple tracklistings for this album dating back to 1995, because I was waiting a long time for this shit to come out. Let me at 'em, Semi-Auto, Common Denominator, Nightshift, The settlement, S.O.S. and many others were mentioned, but the flood in 1995 destroyed a lot of those beats, delaying his release until 1999. I wonder how great his album would have been if that didn't happen.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 02:53 AM   #10
Vikthor

Vikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkey

HES A REBEL (BONUS) <that one
Old 02-25-2009, 05:32 AM   #11
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah I remember reading on Deck's old website that hid first album was supposed to drop in 95 or 96, before Wu-Tang Forever. But because of hold ups with the label and having to go in and do more tracks, it was shelved til 99.

Can you imagine a Deck album in 95... shit would have been monsterous!!!!! And no doubt full of RZA beats!!!

Peace!
Pattch82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 06:20 AM   #12
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"He's A Rebel" is a cut track from 'The Movement' LP, not Uncontrolle dSubstance.. it's produced by Falling Down, check the credits in there cuz Deck writes something like "falling down - catch you on the next one, no samples then".

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 07:20 AM   #13
blaksteez
PRODIGAL SUN

blaksteez crouching tiger

I duno why but deck never real really got it together ,i feel liek he could of done alot better than his track record,not musicaly wise but in product.Anyway he probably have hi reasons for that,so who am i to judge..

Last edited by blaksteez; 02-25-2009 at 07:33 AM.
blaksteez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 08:47 AM   #14
portis24
NFL MVP

i would have liked to have had the settlement on uncontrolled because that's a bangin ass track right there
Old 02-25-2009, 12:47 PM   #15
pmack215
* Mighty Healthy *

pmack215 drunken mastapmack215 drunken masta
Send a message via Skype™ to pmack215

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattch82 View Post
Yeah I remember reading on Deck's old website that hid first album was supposed to drop in 95 or 96, before Wu-Tang Forever. But because of hold ups with the label and having to go in and do more tracks, it was shelved til 99.

Can you imagine a Deck album in 95... shit would have been monsterous!!!!! And no doubt full of RZA beats!!!

Peace!
yeah, i remember reading on an old site that had all the WU news, including release dates w/ album titles... his debut LP was originally titled "INS 4 president" (for those that know a little about INS, u know he's actually very political).
how about those 2 like "snippet" or "interlude" cuts on "uncontrolled substance"? deck is kicking some live ass rhyme w/ a super hard beat... then they just cut off all of a sudden. i forget which actual tracks they're blended into. they are DOPE AS FUCK. i remember copping this the day it dropped, & after my 1st listen i was mad as shit that those cuts he just made teaser snippets. they were the best sounding joints on the entire album. i still dont understand why he'd put those teasers on there. i HATED that.... LOL.