news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 02-24-2009, 07:55 PM   #3436
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Well Boston just needs bodies, so I think Moore helps them, and i guess Marbury does cuz it will be some offensive aggressiveness off the bench.

But I dont kno if its even worth it with him
Old 02-24-2009, 07:59 PM   #3437
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Like I said, it could be great if he shuts the fuck up and keeps his head on straight.

It is just that he has never shown any indication that he has the ability to do either of those things.

And I think you mentioned it already, he hasn't played all year.

But, at the same time, if any team has the leadership and character to keep him in line, it is the celtics.

I don't dislike Mikki, and he does have the length we were missing on the bench for D, but he can't stick the J like Smith.

That being said, Smith might not even get bought out.

I guess only time will tell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 10:43 PM   #3438
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

31 pts, 16 assists, 7 rebounds

Flash bitches

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 10:56 PM   #3439
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKz8ACUAApQ

shawn kemps top 10 dunks. dude was no joke before he turned into a joke.

shit is ferocious.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 11:00 PM   #3440
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Wtf is this 1997 flashback day

Old 02-24-2009, 11:40 PM   #3441
Tito_Para Enfrente
Banned

Tito_Para Enfrente drunken mastaTito_Para Enfrente drunken mastaTito_Para Enfrente drunken masta

Thats Crazy But I Still Hope They Dont Get Far The Celtics Are Good But I Hate Them
Tito_Para Enfrente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 11:45 PM   #3442
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

^^ IF the Celtics stay healthy no one can beat them in 7 games.

Old 02-24-2009, 11:49 PM   #3443
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I remember a few years back when I saw the Stephon Marbury sneakers at a store for $10. I would think they cost even less by now.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 12:39 AM   #3444
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the store that exclusively carried them near me went out of business....like 8 months after it opened. shit still had the grand opening signs hanging next to the going out of business signs.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 12:55 AM   #3445
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah, Steve and Barry's right? lol They had one not too far from me too. They had a bunch of cheap t shirts and stuff.

"Consider that employees of the Steve & Barry’s stores that once sold his Starbury sneaker line tell hilarious stories of how obsessive Marbury became over the now-bankrupt chain’s catering to actress Sarah Jessica Parker and her clothing line. They would see his car pulling up to the corporate headquarters and employees would tense up awaiting Marbury bursting through the doors, bemoaning the fact that SJP and her clothing line was a bigger deal, a bigger seller, than a product ultimately doomed by his poisoned brand name."

Old 02-25-2009, 09:06 AM   #3446
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
^^ IF the Celtics stay healthy no one can beat them in 7 games.
I dont agree with this at all. The Lakers, Cavs and Magic are all better this year than last and either of those 4 teams can beat the other on any given night or series.
Old 02-27-2009, 04:13 PM   #3447
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@Cleveland got their asses kicked last night by Houston 93-74 without Tracy McGrady hahahahahahahahahahaha. NickyTooch what you gotta say now? LOL. They're probably gonna lose to the Spurs tonight too.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 04:15 PM   #3448
check two
N.I.

Yeah, the Cavs don't want any of the Rockets.

Old 02-27-2009, 04:43 PM   #3449
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

LOL...The Rockets are going to be a tough team for anyone to beat in the playoffs. They are better without McGrady cuz they are so much better defensively.

You got Artest and Battier and then you got big Yao and Scola.

But, I think they are going to struggle to score consistently every night, thats were they'll miss McGrady and Alston.

They could win a couple of series, but I dont think they can go all the way.
Old 02-27-2009, 05:02 PM   #3450
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

I Got To See The Magic The Other Night And They Are Good Real Good But In A Tough Eastern Confrence Playoff Series I See Them Getting A Little Roughed Up Even With Dwight.

Trusting A Big Part Of Your Teams Success To Hedo Turkolgo And Lewis Is Questionable Later In The Playoffs.